Trump to Pardon Dinesh D’Souza

D’Souza had been convicted of violating campaign finance laws.

I guess Republicans getting donations from illicit sources have to stay together.

1 Like

setting a precedent for later

2 Likes

Well, gets Cohen off the hook for at least one crime.

This is our President basically saying that committing campaign finance fraud is OK.

1 Like

I’m curious how the President feels he was treated unfairly. He plead guilty, sorry, done and done.

1 Like

Something big must be getting to pop. Dude is all over the place today slinging out news items. I know he loves it when the media focuses on him, but they can all reach the point of overload.

Party of personal responsibility at its finest!

1 Like

I really hope that Mueller went to Jared.

I’ve been holding these memes in for entirely too long.

2 Likes

Hopefully JK Rowling is paying attention, she could have another hit on her hands:

Crooked Donald and the Sorcerer’s Kleptocracy

2 Likes

Kakistocracy at work.

Dinesh admitted, plead guilty in court, to being a criminal.

What an asshat of a president we have.

Lord have mercy.

4 Likes

Fat Donald wanted to make history as president, he is, he will be making it into the history books as the worst, laziest, most corrupt president America has ever seen.

We have become so hyperpartisan now…

You think any Trump supporters will criticize this? I really doubt it.

You have got to be ■■■■■■■ kidding me?

So lots of votes from the Left for jailing Rosie O’Donnell.

Also the guys that bragged about illegal collusion between DNC, Clinton campaign and PACs. Yeah, I recall y’all wanting to throw the book at them too.

“Clinton Cash” seems really boring now compared to the favors Trump throws around for his friends.

3 Likes

Richard Millhouse Nixon, posthumously.

3 Likes

Even my local conservative radio host, a former NYC cop, is saying he is a fan of D’Souza, but this pardon is unwarranted and not suitable for the seriousness of a Presidential Pardon.

2 Likes

the president is a ■■■■■■■ troll.

1 Like