These new 302 mueller memos are gonna be a hoot

Bigger fish I’d assume…or Nader just likes the spectacle

For the ignorant who still haven’t read the Mueller report, just read Part 1, page 2. That will give you their specific conclusion: “We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities”.

No spin. No interpretation by Barr. Remember when you all were asking everybody if they would accept the results of the report?

Trump Cons don’t care about documents. It only matters what Trump says.

2 Likes

Yes we went over this.

The Trump campaign tried to coordinate and they tried to obtain stolen material but they failed.

Stop Bill Barring the report.

2 Likes

Lolololol…

You literally made my point for me…congrats…

Dont sling words around if you are gonna post like this.

Notice how he just confirmed what I said after arguing against it?
This is what we are working with…

2 Likes

Albeit he is the only one with the guts to peek out from their corner. Be pretty boring without him. Better be careful or you will convert him

You are mistaking “things I don’t like” for things that are illegal or things that are unethical. They are not the same.

I have a better chance of.my kid listening to me

This makes very little sense.

If they were successful in their endeavor would the opinion of it be different?

They attempted and failed. But they still attempted and that part can not be glossed over.

The Russians didn’t ask permission to hack nor to release the emails. Falling back on what Trump wanted them to do is what makes little sense. There’s nothing there. Mueller knew that, and he wanted to get Trump as much as yourself.

Funny we never heard of fake news until we had a fake president.

1 Like

The campaign tried on multiple occasion to make contact to obtain stolen material from Russia.

They failed.

Their failure is the only reason that there wasn’t “coordination”

1 Like

Stone …just saying Mueller just didnt have enough to get a solid conviction.

You are ignoring stone as usual to parrot your nonsense

A memo from Steve Bannon to Jared Kushner about Paul Manafort. It was revealed that all the while Manafort was talking to Mueller he was leaking to Trump what Mueller wanted from him. The attachment with more detail, unfortunately, is missing. But Bannon didn’t want Manafort’s role revealed even though he advised the campaign after he was let go.

And then there’s this little number from Steve Bannon showing there was contact between the campaign and Cambridge Analytica.

1 Like

I think Mueller played it way too cautious for whatever reason. Sure he found out a lot (which you see if you read the Report), but they ended up as dead ends legally (in the Report) and they shouldn’t have. Maybe all that intense and continual hounding from Trump about his work got to him. I don’t know. But the Report and the memos taken together show a different picture than Barr was quite quick to lay out once it was released.

1 Like

Speaking of Donald Trump Jr. (see the other thread) …

Bannon notes, first about Trump and anger over Sessions’ recusal.

Trump’s idea of a lawyer:

Astounding how obvious all of this has been.

3 Likes