So now we get to hear Little Donny Jr.'s lying side

Surprised someone hasn’t mentioned this already that Little Donald Trump Jr. is coming out with his own book called “Triggered.” this week.

According to quotes from the book from a story in the New York Times, he disobeyed Dear Ol’ Dad when he was told to slow down on social media.

“Even my lawyers approached me and said, ‘Don, you might want to slow down on social media, maybe not be so aggressive.’ I politely declined. Shortly after that, my father — yes, my father, Donald J. Trump, our tweeter-in-chief, the so-called Shakespeare of 140 characters — told me that I might be getting ‘a little too hot’ on my social media accounts.

“I respect the heck out of my dad, and when he gives me advice I take it ninety-nine point nine percent of the time. This, however, was probably the one time I decided not to listen!”

His irreverent references to Daddy Dearest as “tweeter-in-chief” and to the Mueller probe, as told in the Times story, are amusing and somewhat telling at the same time. Like father, like son, as they say.

And gotta make money while you can, eh, Donny?

I suspect this will sell with the Trumpies and their echo chamber but no one else.

the so-called most handsome dad in all the world.

1 Like

Sure to be a bestseller on the remainder racks!

Hmmm - “Triggered.” Coming from someone in the Trump family, that’s a perfect title.

2 Likes

Indeed.

That won’t age well.

Wait. It already hasn’t.

2 Likes

Well this will be eaten up on the cec circuit…

They’ll feast on it. :slight_smile:

I look forward to the romantic story of his daddy getting elected president and Jr immediately falling madly passionately deeply in love with a rando horsefaced Republican Media babe, necessitating the immediate dumping of his wife and five little children.

Nothing says classy Republican man like that, amirite ladies?

They say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. This apple is growing so close to the tree it’s going to end up stunted, malformed, and deficient.

Oh! But he’s got a book!

:rofl:

5 Likes

Pre-sale is 47% off on Amazon. I can’t turn down a deal like that!

Take my money!

4 Likes

Republican family values on display.

Oh wait - Donald is a NYC dem. Republicans and conservatives just voted for, cheer on, support, and vigorously defend him and his brood.

So…mulligan?

1 Like

Lil’ Donny Discount for Donald’s Devoted Drones!

6 Likes