These new 302 mueller memos are gonna be a hoot

The million dollar campaign donor is an obvious never-Trumper

4 Likes

Well that’s if you ignore the lying that had been done. Then you have stone and his trial coming up.
They may not have stolen them but they knew about them, knew about their release and timing of that. Which they lied about.

Roger stone kills this post…

Again do you actually read anything?

Stones own DM’s ruins Your argument. You wanna try again or just ignore this as usual and keep on hammering this false story

2 Likes

Because they lied and used chat erasing aps…

You keep leaving this out…and ignoring the stone issue.

Yes we already covered barr sacking the charges. That’s your cover story for this…

I predict the latter

1 Like

I agree.

from Bannon’s testimony (day 21) … and what do you know … wacky conservative conspiracy theories long shot down (Uranium One).

I’m gonna pull up a bag of popcorn and eat my comfy chair while I enjoy the rest of this thread!!!

1 Like

After reading this. It occurred to me. Doesn’t all this email hacking…and trying to fish up dirt on political appointments just smack of being a cyber watergate. There was no B&E of the headquarters at the Watergate hotel…but isn’t that exactly what this amounts to?

1 Like

Kind of.

The implications weren’t as big with Watergate … that was an internal thing between Republicans and Democrats. It’s the international aspect that makes this a much bigger deal – and much more important.

Yeah that’s kind of the difference in it all…is that he sought dirt from foreign players…

It was Mueller who stated there was no cooperation with Russia in order to interfere with our election. If still having a business deal under consideration and wanting to have emails released (which did nothing but tell the truth) then IMO there is nothing there. Pretty much Muellers opinion in the collusion part.
In the obstruction part, Mueller wouldn’t conclude and the dod properly did and gave theri reasons that there was no obstrucdtion.

That’s not what he said…

We dont need your spin on things…its not correct

1 Like

There was no cooperation with the Russians because the Trump campaign failed to make the correct contacts and obtain the stolen materials that they wanted.

To say that they tried really really hard but failed means that there was no cooperation so no foul is not a good position to be in.

2 Likes

I disagree. I think they did but lied about it so well Mueller couldnt prove it to bring charges. All but manafort and stone.

I have my suspicions also… especially surrounding Roger Stone and Manafort… but I can only go with what is in the report when talking about the report.

Everything I just said is in the report

1 Like

Yup. Lewandowski’s smartass testimony recently exposed that. He should have been held in contempt. Why the hell he wasn’t is a mystery.