The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

Of course it is. However, all I am saying is people can exercise discernment in who they choose for their sources. :wink:

1 Like

Try watching Fox News. Over a day you get most sides.

Did I misrepresent your words? If so, how?

3/23/20

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/03/23/fauci_the_response_of_trump_admin_has_been_impressive_i_cant_imagine_anybody_could_be_doing_more.html

Dr. Anthony Fauci says the White House Coronavirus Task Force is working around the clock to fight the coronavirus outbreak in an interview with Mark Levin on FNCā€™s ā€˜Life, Liberty & Levin.ā€™ Fauci said Trump has never challenged him on the science of coronavirus on ā€˜Life, Liberty & Levin.ā€™

So much for contradicting the scientists.

So much for the whole ā€œwasted time, denial, etc.ā€

1 Like

Aww. I can either fall down laughing at that interview from March or cry for feeling so sad for the effort.

Good job!?

:+1:

1 Like

Or you could stop trolling. Option 3.

In the 14 days before illness onset, 71% of case-patients and 74% of control-participants reported always using cloth face coverings or other mask types when in public.

Over 70%. Always.

For those who donā€™t know, ā€œcase-patientsā€ are the infected.

2 Likes

More truth.

A new report in the Journal of the American Medical Association finds that over the last 5 months per capita deaths in the U.S., both from COVID-19 and other causes have been far greater than in 18 other high-income countries.

Complete and total failure from the Chief Executive of this country.

The same day Biden talked masks in his ā€œplanā€.

Following scienceā€¦what a novel idea.

Masks are already mandated where I live.
Biden has already conceded the President does not have the authority to mandate masks nationally.
As far as Fauci brining this up right after the debateā€¦perhaps Trump could have been a little more diplomatic in how he talked about Fauci in the debate.

11/10/2020

1 Like

Wonder if they strained their back doing that flip?

How many does that make now?

I lost count.

Itā€™s just a set up for the coming mask mandate.

NOW they work both ways even though when asked that question before weā€™ve been lectured to for months about thatā€™s not how it works.

I give up!!! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I donā€™t think itā€™s a matter of back flipping. Itā€™s a new virus and as the data changes so should the recommendations.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

11/15/2020