Breaking: The FBI thwarted a plot to violently overthrow the government and kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

Yeah, I read that tweet as well, oddly enough it never occurred to me to hatch a plot to kidnap a governor in response, likely because, I am sane.

4 Likes

Did you even read the post you responded to?
:man_facepalming:

Oh. I get it. You are claiming that the US had the worlds worst outbreak of coronavirus. The correct response would have been, no, that is false.

We have 5% of the world’s population and 20% of the world’s cases and deaths. We failed miserably

The claim was that we had the world’s worst outbreak.
As previously covered, other major countries had higher or near equivalent outbreaks…with death tolls in UK, Spain, France and Italy being at or near the same…many now into a second wave.
That 5% counts like central Africa, India and China (the originator) in the numbers where conditions and measurement is completely different.
Do you believe the numbers coming from China? And if you do, do you want us sealing people in rooms as a measure of quarantieen
Dems when they want some social program passed always compare how it is in the US with other 1st world advanced economies and societies. Now, they want to compare us to Africa and India because they haven’;t (yet) recorded this virus as here.

We sure as heck aren’t doing great.

1 Like

A summary of the report.

Yes, we had a higher rate than many but not all advanced countries. I love the way you concentrate on the last 5 months, as opposed to total mortality. Some of those who had lower rates in the last 5 months are now into second waves.

And I saw nothing about a failure of the Chief Executive of this country. More like a few high case states have brought us where we are, if you want to lay it on politicians.

And so are we. Hooray Trump!!!

Waves will continue until herd immunity is reached and/or an effective vaccine is developed and distributed.
That will be true with Trump or Biden. It will make no difference which.

Coronaviruses. Do. Not. Confer. Broad. Or. Lasting. Immunity.

2 Likes

In. That. Case. We. Should. Stop. All. Lockdowns. and Spoecial. Measures. Now. Because. Better. The. Virus. Than. No. Economy. Ever…And. We. Starve.

Nope. It can be suppressed. Not even with broad lockdowns, unless leaders are stump dumb and let it rage.

Just backtrace the clusters and quarantine.

Yeah. Like that is why we no longer have the Flu virus.
But this is the wrong thread, BTW, so I am dropping out here.

Not the same kind of virus or distribution pattern.

For some that seems to be a foreign concept

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why you’re dropping out.
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

We are just knocking it out of the park, aren’t we. Good grief man. This has been an abysmal failure by every single known metric. The Covidian-in-Chief failed.

1 Like

Very well, though I don’t see what this has to do with the FBI thwarting a plot.

No. Australia and Canada did much better. They are a different demographic and spread out with few people over huge distances. I have seen Democrats excuse NY because it has a huge city crowded together, yet want to compare the nation as a whole to Australia and blame Trump.
You seem to believe that the big differences have to do with politicians in Belgium, Spain and UK, which did worse than we did (slightly). Yet when you try to point to a reason its stuff like “He said that 15 people had it and that will be over soon”. News…CDC continued to plan for equipment. News…Cuomo, in the worst handled state of all, said not one person died for lack of equipment.
The fact is a virus is not a “the buck stops here” sort of thing because it spreads without recognition of jurisdictions.
The right major steps were made at the Federal level. Information was made available to the states early on about distancing by the CDC.
And I suggest there are still better threads to cover this than “The FBI Thwarted a Plot…”

That is simply not true. We ■■■■■■ up bigtime

What were these commie bootlickers going to do with her party?

She’s not worth anything, not after murdering senior citizens with covid.