Breaking: The FBI thwarted a plot to violently overthrow the government and kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

For some that seems to be a foreign concept

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why you’re dropping out.
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

We are just knocking it out of the park, aren’t we. Good grief man. This has been an abysmal failure by every single known metric. The Covidian-in-Chief failed.

1 Like

Very well, though I don’t see what this has to do with the FBI thwarting a plot.

No. Australia and Canada did much better. They are a different demographic and spread out with few people over huge distances. I have seen Democrats excuse NY because it has a huge city crowded together, yet want to compare the nation as a whole to Australia and blame Trump.
You seem to believe that the big differences have to do with politicians in Belgium, Spain and UK, which did worse than we did (slightly). Yet when you try to point to a reason its stuff like “He said that 15 people had it and that will be over soon”. News…CDC continued to plan for equipment. News…Cuomo, in the worst handled state of all, said not one person died for lack of equipment.
The fact is a virus is not a “the buck stops here” sort of thing because it spreads without recognition of jurisdictions.
The right major steps were made at the Federal level. Information was made available to the states early on about distancing by the CDC.
And I suggest there are still better threads to cover this than “The FBI Thwarted a Plot…”

That is simply not true. We ■■■■■■ up bigtime

What were these commie bootlickers going to do with her party?

She’s not worth anything, not after murdering senior citizens with covid.

Another nasty thug arrested yesterday, and he won’t be the last. This animal participated in surveilling Whitmer’s vacation home to plan for the kidnapping.

“The complaint states that the group went on to to engage in a plot to kidnap Gov. Whitmer. Individuals, including Higgins were recruited to perform surveillance of Whitmer’s vacation home. The affidavit states Higgins “…while on a nighttime surveillance of the Governor’s home, provided by the use of his night-vision goggles for the surveillance. Additionally, he used a mounted digital dash camera located in his vehicle to record the surveillance of the Governor’s home in order to aid in kidnapping plans.””

https://wkow.com/2020/10/15/wisconsin-dells-man-charged-in-michigan-gov-kidnapping-plot/

4 Likes

Wonder if the FBI will be organizing idiots to threaten school board members next.

7 Likes

Europe has 9.4% of the worlds population and 35.5% of the worlds deaths.

I believe you have more of a reporting issue going on here than a response issue

Good. What actual entrapment looks like.

2 Likes

And corrupt FBI. And yes they are corrupt.

8 Likes

Complete failure of justice department.

The other 2 aren’t getting tried again.

1 Like

Been corrupt. Since day one.

2 Likes

I wonder if any of the averted muslim terror attacks during the bush and Obama years fall into this category.

1 Like

Wonder if the same FBI mutton heads are handling the Hunter Biden laptop case?

1 Like

We pay 35,000 people to do this ■■■■■

5 Likes

Interesting. One person agreed to testify against the 6 others in order to get a light sentence. Here is what he got as a light sentence.:

“Prosecutors want U.S. District Judge Robert Jonker to take it into consideration Wednesday when he sentences Garbin for conspiracy. The government is recommending a nine-year prison term, a long stretch but one that would be even longer if he had not assisted investigators after being charged.”

He’s probably feeling some kind of stupid right now. Not a new feeling for him, I suspect.

5 Likes

Bwahahahahahahahahabahaha

4 Likes

Well stated Doug.

Some kind of stupid lawyer too.