Breaking: The FBI thwarted a plot to violently overthrow the government and kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

Actually, his response was to have the FBI arrest them.

1 Like

Lol @ Trumps response. Can’t respond to something you know nothing about.

Trumps response has been they he can’t thank the FBI because he is feuding with the FBI, he attacks the Governor who is the actual victim, and the one group he should attack are part of his base demographic.

It’s not like the 90’s, the militia movement is built more around ideas and grievances rather than groups so you don’t need to have formal structure groups. Facebook groups will start around an event that right domestic terror groups are interested in and get 5000 members and then activity will collapse because they’ve moved on to something else.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/michigan-anti-govenment-militias-extremism/2020/10/10/ff49f628-0b18-11eb-a166-dc429b380d10_story.html#comments-wrapper

1 Like

of course not, leftist seldom do.

Not as dramatic but another Boog popped on firearms charges.

:smiley: Very few think of peaceful protest as a way to “liberate” from a despotic tyrant. Too bad the right wing militia captured in Michigan didn’t think so peacefully.

Hmmm. So is this thread. :rofl:

1 Like

Governor Whitmer’s response to being saved by the FBI was to attack Trump for political gain. Any verbal attacking of her after that was well deserved. What a disgusting woman.

2 Likes

Donald didn’t do that.

And his immediate reaction was to attack her on Twitter.

He’s a disgusting piece of garbage.

Liberate Michigan!

“Rather than say thank you, she calls me a White Supremacist — while Biden and Democrats refuse to condemn Antifa, Anarchists, Looters and Mobs that burn down Democrat run cities … I do not tolerate ANY extreme violence. "

Pretty obvious Trumps tweet was in response to Whitmer.

1 Like

Except the Proud Boys and the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville.

i think you mean the anarchist trump hating morons.

I’m content to wait for more info on these “militia” bozos.

Trump personally did that? Can you link to the report where the FBI says they acted on his command or approval, Or even where Trump says he was concerned and had the FBI take action?

Trump’s America

Trump’s FBI

Right?

2 Likes

Turns out, they had also discussed targeting VA Gov. Another state Trump demanded via tweet it be “Liberated”

Trump’s CDC and FEMA

Does he own their failures as well? Or only the good stuff that he had no input on?

The CDC and FEMA failed?

The world’s worst outbreak isn’t exactly a success

First time I’ve seen it posted so plainly. I disagree.