9 rally attendees test positive in minnesota

I’m not sure what you are talking about. That was exactly my point.

6ft thinks because he doesn’t know anyone who has it, somehow no one else on the board should either.

I was pointing out different regions have different experiences with the virus.

???

1 Like

Your implication is because you have different experience we should all conform to what your region measures are.

Make that two of us who does not know a single case.

1 Like
1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Amazing isn’t it? I did finally meet one person who had had it.

Just one though. :grin:

With 2.2 whole percent of the country catching the Sesame Sickness (many with no symptoms what-so-ever), you’d think we all lost a few hundred loved ones. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

To hear the libs describe things yeah we should have all lost hundreds of friends and relatives.

We are all supposed to live in fear and terror…until nov 4th. :wink:

2 Likes

Me three

1 Like

Where did I say that?

Do you think trump should have 14,000 person rallies with no mask requirement and no social distancing?

where do you live?

I’m trying to figure out what evidence Sneaky would find convincing.

The reality is nobody can be 100% certain of transmission one to another unless the recipient had absolutely no contact with anyone else. Such cases are exceedingly rare and am hoping Sneaky isn’t looking for that sort of certainty.

What we do, is look at interactions that have a higher probability of transmission. We then look for other cases that have that interaction in common. As cases mount, the probability rises that that was the source as it becomes more unlikely that these cases all happened to start around the same time due to other random interactions.

Make your case.

It’s all really kind of simple. We want to get back to normal, right? To do that we need as few covid cases as possible. To have as few cases as possible, we need to limit community transmission. To do that, we need to practice distancing and masks.

trump is not doing these things. So he is working against our interest to get back to normal.

You can forget “normal”.

if we keep having super spreaders, you are right.

but we’re getting there.

Live music is gonna be the tough one…

Really you are gonna go with the where did I say that excuse:

There are two examples of you implying it.

The blessing and curse of the CV19 is that it can be carried in such a non-symptomatic manner that it becomes almost impossible to contact trace.

This is why it sounds so hollow to be critical of one outdoor gathering and ignore others.

I think the mask study that shows 70% of the infected as wearing them should help assuage these public mask confrontations. They are stupid…just keep away and mind your own affairs.

You will be wearing a virtue mask for the foreseeable future. 5 years.