The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

Did I misrepresent your words? If so, how?

3/23/20

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/03/23/fauci_the_response_of_trump_admin_has_been_impressive_i_cant_imagine_anybody_could_be_doing_more.html

Dr. Anthony Fauci says the White House Coronavirus Task Force is working around the clock to fight the coronavirus outbreak in an interview with Mark Levin on FNC’s ‘Life, Liberty & Levin.’ Fauci said Trump has never challenged him on the science of coronavirus on ‘Life, Liberty & Levin.’

So much for contradicting the scientists.

So much for the whole “wasted time, denial, etc.”

1 Like

Aww. I can either fall down laughing at that interview from March or cry for feeling so sad for the effort.

Good job!?

:+1:

1 Like

Or you could stop trolling. Option 3.

In the 14 days before illness onset, 71% of case-patients and 74% of control-participants reported always using cloth face coverings or other mask types when in public.

Over 70%. Always.

For those who don’t know, “case-patients” are the infected.

2 Likes

More truth.

A new report in the Journal of the American Medical Association finds that over the last 5 months per capita deaths in the U.S., both from COVID-19 and other causes have been far greater than in 18 other high-income countries.

Complete and total failure from the Chief Executive of this country.

The same day Biden talked masks in his “plan”.

Following science…what a novel idea.

Masks are already mandated where I live.
Biden has already conceded the President does not have the authority to mandate masks nationally.
As far as Fauci brining this up right after the debate…perhaps Trump could have been a little more diplomatic in how he talked about Fauci in the debate.

11/10/2020

1 Like

Wonder if they strained their back doing that flip?

How many does that make now?

I lost count.

It’s just a set up for the coming mask mandate.

NOW they work both ways even though when asked that question before we’ve been lectured to for months about that’s not how it works.

I give up!!! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I don’t think it’s a matter of back flipping. It’s a new virus and as the data changes so should the recommendations.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

11/15/2020

I’ve been telling you guys this since July. I have posted links several different times in other threads that relate to studies that show masks protect the wearer. Especially those with a water resistant layer or barrier. Because the virus is in respiratory droplets and these kinds of mask keep the droplets from going through. I have about 10 personal accounts of masks keeping people who were exposed from getting sick.