The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

No…it’s neither sane nor rational to take risks when one doesn’t have to.

The underlying assumption that we have to “get to normal as quickly as possible” is a flawed assumption.

For me, upon hearing how some of them are dying…I want no ■■■■■■■ part of Covid. I planned my route and work to avoid people…specially high risk areas and stores etc.

I also stay away from younger people, my nephew I’m helping him with his house, and I’m constantly telling him he’s my weakest link.

Older people don’t scare me as much, if they’re sick and they aren’t going to be out and about. It hits them hard. My niece had it for 3 and half weeks, great shape, don’t smoke, don’t drink eats right etc. But she also successfully kept her family from getting it.

She is now in Arizona fighting it…and yes they still didn’t have any plan in place after 3 months or so. It was cluster ■■■■ she told me over the phone. Good news is non of her patients had died while being there.

1 Like

Dude…I say this all the time…and she’s more different. She’s a hero…I known she’s just doing her job…but dammit Shes a hero.

There are more risks to kids by not opening the schools than by opening them which is why many doctors are urging to go ahead and open them.

We’ve lost more school age kids to gunfire since this outbreak began than we have to the virus.

1 Like

Those girls are allsume, long hours day in and day out setting aside their families.

1 Like

A hell of an improvement over his predecessor.

1 Like

Despite our political differences. Pass along to your niece my best wishes. Be Proud of what she does…thanks for sharing the pic!

Aug 3, 2020

The default position with K-12 schools should be to reopen them, said Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Safety must be a priority.

Nothing wrong with that.

Just for the bureaucratic record.

That is how the Democrats have arranged the bureaucracy, for Democrat bureaucrats to pursue a Democrat agenda and slow-walk or ignore completely the President’s orders for, as Comey put it “a higher loyalty”. And they have made it difficult to winkle that bureaucratic Dem- olition force away from their desks.

Problem that’s happening with doing your own research, it info being buried or cleaned from our access.
The people that are “fact checkers” need to Be fact checked themselves.

That depends on what sources you use. If you want to use Face Book as a source then I’m on board with what you said.

If you want to use the CDC or similar then you can cut through the politics and rumors.

You = ©

The CDC also buries information.

What did the CDC bury on COVID-19?

There are a few things that were brushed over at the beginning that are now chalked up to “errors”. But I’m not really referring to only COVID. The CDC has an agenda just like everyone else.
I don’t have a link but there was a Washington Post article , I believe on Monday regarding CDC saying that only large droplets can pass COVID not normal speaking and distancing. ( Basically making mask wearing not necessary unless you are sick.)When CNN reported the update, they pulled it and said they didn’t know why that info was put out to the public. It was internal information and it was taken off their website.

It was a unique virus. A lot was trying to be figured out at that time. Some right some proved to be incorrect.

However, I don’t believe the CDC buried information on this. As I said, this or other similar sources (the equivalent in other countries) are better sources than FB et. al. or politicians.

The president is in charge of the entire department.

And please don’t parse my words when quoting.

Obviously, Social media is BS.
All I am saying is it is more difficult to find all sides to something these days.