NRA is in deep financial trouble and may soon 'be unable to exist'

Poison is more of a concern.

Today is national chocolate chip cookie day.

WELL REGULATED.

What is to be well regulated? Your doltish behavior is boring.

1 Like

Arms…

Read it. And weep.

That’s not what it says and it has been explained to you ad infinitum to the point where even an aborted baby could understand it.

And your wrong, its just that simple.

You’re, not your.

Me and everybody else but you.

I guess you didn’t get my point! Shocking

I didn’t see where you had one.

Dang Sneaky you’ve been busy this morning :smiley:

A lot of good material to work with. I loved y’all’s debate. Would they were all that way.

2nd amendment is bound by the constitution! You don’t need to join a club and pretend the club is giving you the the right to own a gun and self defense! I have several guns and not once did NRA give me the right to own them…

And the most ignored and violated Amendment in the Constitution. Since the NRA stated lobbying, the 2nd has been incorporated against the states, affirmed to be an individual right independent of any militia, and most recently the right to bear in public spaces for the purpose of individual self defense was affirmed. Among other roll backs of infringements.

You’re welcome.

All of which by the way were obvious infringements as evidenced by any 10 year old level reading of the text.

Again, the right to own and gun and the right to self defense is bound by the Constitution and not going away. But be my guest and kerp sending you money to the club…they greatly appreciate it!

The right to bear arms is also bound by the Constitution. How many citizens are legally bearing arms in Hawaii today? None.

You are out of both your league and depth. $2.50 a month is what I paid for their support. 1/5th of what you pay for Netflix.

I got the better deal.

If you paying $2.50 a month gives you peace of mind and believing you’ve been given the right to self defense and the right to keep and bear arms…money well spent. I still receive the same benefits for free and may just buy myself an extra cup of coffee during the month!

1 Like