George K. Young, Jr., Plaintiff-Appellant v State of Hawaii, et al, Defendants-Appellees (9th Circuit)

I don’t own a Stetson. Stetson hasn’t made hats since 1970.

It’s the law until SCOTUS over rules it.

Coulda fooled these guys:

http://www.stetson.com/store/hats/view-all.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzvnBxcjN3AIVFLvsCh0lVQZ1EAAYASAAEgJH8_D_BwE

Hatco makes them.

Still nada?

Two more days pass and still no sign of libs…

The shock of betrayal by their venerated 9th must be overwhelming. :wink:

Another day.

Clip from the hearing

15:39. :rofl::rofl::rofl::ok_hand:

Yet, with Heller on the books, cases in Buzzard’s flock furnish us with little instructive value. That’s because Hellermade clear that the Second Amendment is, and always has been, an individual right centered on self-defense; it has never been a right only to be exercised in connection with a militia.

Emphasis mine. :rofl: I love this judge.

The dissent rested on Peruta and “we’ve always done it this way so it’s ok.”

This is the one Goresuch and Thomas are waiting for. There’s another one from California on hold for this one.

The county’s attorney looked like he’d been run over by a truck.

If the county actually believes that the 2nd A does not cover carrying a firearm outside the home, that county has reps as dumb as box of rocks.

While Heller does not directly address carry outside the home all of the references in Scalia’s opinion directly speak to “bearing arms” as being outside of the home.

“To Keep” and “Bear”.

That is the problem with modern law. It ain’t law till the courts say its law ans say what the law is. Thats total BS.

Still no lib love for the 9th?

Another night. Another day.

I’d love to see this case make it to the SCOTUS next year after Cavanaugh has been seated.

Still nada.