My Voting Requirements Plan

Only if it gets them votes from their constituency.

Do you honestly think that charging people $100 and requiring them to take classes before they can vote will encourage them to vote? There is no doubt in my mind that voter turnout will drop notably if a plan like this were implemented.

This thread isn’t about voting, it’s about gun rights, made by a person who thinks he’s being clever but is actually just embarrassing himself.

Ahhh. Ya know, I should have known better. It’s the only issue he really cares about. He is truly a one trick pony.

Terrible idea. But hey, at least you are trying to think about it.

It is, the tests will only be given in English.

I deny that is my intention.

How is he embarrassing himself?

He hasn’t mentioned guns once. Why do you believe that?

I think he cares about all of the Bill of Rights and the other Constitution. He’s at least a 10 trick pony.

Anybody fall into the trap yet?

Well if that’s the case then I ask why you want to make voting more difficult and less accessible.

No, but I’m an advocate for all American citizens to be compelled to serve in the military for 2-3 years after high school. It’d be a great way to give them workforce skills, but also a sense of discipline. There is also all of the training that comes from handling firearms responsibly.

To be honest, when I was sent to NCO school there was a period were we had to keep a loaded (blanks) m16 with us at all times. Even with other NCOs, I was glad we were only carrying blanks.

I just told you that is my intention.

Not my intention.

Without searching, does anybody know where the original hand written and signed Constitution is?

Philly or DC.

Anybody?

Didn’t think so.

My voting requirements plan is basically the requirements for exercising the right to bear arms in Washington D.C.; the very city in which the original Constitution resides.

Annnnd I am prohibited from exercising that right by federal law in the very building in which the document resides.

Irony?

I would guess eliminating felons and illegals from voting.