My Voting Requirements Plan

Speaking English should be a requirement.

Let me know when you can kill with a vote.

Glad you finally understand this.

Only if it gets them votes from their constituency.

Do you honestly think that charging people $100 and requiring them to take classes before they can vote will encourage them to vote? There is no doubt in my mind that voter turnout will drop notably if a plan like this were implemented.

This thread isn’t about voting, it’s about gun rights, made by a person who thinks he’s being clever but is actually just embarrassing himself.

Ahhh. Ya know, I should have known better. It’s the only issue he really cares about. He is truly a one trick pony.

Terrible idea. But hey, at least you are trying to think about it.

It is, the tests will only be given in English.

I deny that is my intention.

How is he embarrassing himself?

He hasn’t mentioned guns once. Why do you believe that?

I think he cares about all of the Bill of Rights and the other Constitution. He’s at least a 10 trick pony.

Anybody fall into the trap yet?

Well if that’s the case then I ask why you want to make voting more difficult and less accessible.

No, but I’m an advocate for all American citizens to be compelled to serve in the military for 2-3 years after high school. It’d be a great way to give them workforce skills, but also a sense of discipline. There is also all of the training that comes from handling firearms responsibly.

To be honest, when I was sent to NCO school there was a period were we had to keep a loaded (blanks) m16 with us at all times. Even with other NCOs, I was glad we were only carrying blanks.

I just told you that is my intention.

Not my intention.

Without searching, does anybody know where the original hand written and signed Constitution is?

Philly or DC.