NRA is in deep financial trouble and may soon 'be unable to exist'

And the most ignored and violated Amendment in the Constitution. Since the NRA stated lobbying, the 2nd has been incorporated against the states, affirmed to be an individual right independent of any militia, and most recently the right to bear in public spaces for the purpose of individual self defense was affirmed. Among other roll backs of infringements.

You’re welcome.

All of which by the way were obvious infringements as evidenced by any 10 year old level reading of the text.

Again, the right to own and gun and the right to self defense is bound by the Constitution and not going away. But be my guest and kerp sending you money to the club…they greatly appreciate it!

The right to bear arms is also bound by the Constitution. How many citizens are legally bearing arms in Hawaii today? None.

You are out of both your league and depth. $2.50 a month is what I paid for their support. 1/5th of what you pay for Netflix.

I got the better deal.

If you paying $2.50 a month gives you peace of mind and believing you’ve been given the right to self defense and the right to keep and bear arms…money well spent. I still receive the same benefits for free and may just buy myself an extra cup of coffee during the month!

1 Like

Isn’t this the “most reversed circuit in the country”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: What are the next steps in Young vs. Hawaii in your opinion? When will Mr. Young be able to carry in Hawaii?

Not given. You aren’t paying attention. Are you under the impression I care if you belong to the NRA or not?

Do you see the point about union membership now?

Actually no. DC is (or was).

I think it will go en banc. Others don’t. Gorsuch and Thomas are waiting for it.

NRA goes away tomorrow and you still have all the rights as you did today! Yes or no?
Unions and 2nd amendment are apples and oranges. One is bound by the constitution while the other is not…

For a while. Are you a thinking man? I don’t sense that about you.

1 Like

Where am I wrong?

So at least a few years before Mr. Young might be able to carry?

You don’t know the history of gun control in this country. Or the Constitution. It doesn’t really matter. Believe what ever you want.

I don’t need to believe thanks to the Constitution! Thanks for playing along though…

That will depend on the lower court. I believe the 9th remanded it. Possibly.

You are wrong in your child-like belief that the Constitution is being followed.

It’s way too early in the morning for me to get into this discussion and I know your propensity to take absolute positions on issues despite the fact that it’s been demonstrated through countless cases that the courts have generally never taken the absolute positions that you have.

That’s not to say you are wrong in your beliefs, but more to illustrate that perhaps most, particularly those that make the decisions dont share your same belief. And in the end what value does your opinion hold if the population at large doesnt agree with it?

To put it another way. There is another poster here who we all know, writes these wall of texts always includes a 5th column this and that reference and spins his own personal interpretation of quotes from historical figures. He may be correct in his suppositions, although in most cases he isnt. Is his opinion worth a hill of beans? Nope because court after court after court disagrees with him. It’s fine to have an opinion, but ones opinion doesnt mean jack squat if the populace isnt behind it.

It’s one thing to be an idealist it’s quite another thing to be a realist. Reality typically wins over ideals. Nearly always has and nearly always will. That’s life in this existence.

The courts and the Constitution are two entirely different things.

The Constitution is a set of ideals.

What you say is true except for one thing: Revolution.