Lockdown Ends, Riots Begin

How many people were doing that? Was it a large part of the protests or a small one?

We were talking specifically about the people who were looting, committing arson or other violence.

1 Like

Sounds to me like you are viewing this like a sport. Are you missing baseball that much?

1 Like

Yes that is the way I read it too. But who knows as some move the goal post around. Good comment Zantax :wave::wave::+1:

And I thought sneaky’s reply was a good one:

:+1::wave::wave::wave::+1: +10 @Samm

Look at the news. You tell me. I hope Target picks a safer neighborhood to rebuild.

Calling in the NG to quell riots is hardly an unprecedented action.

1 Like

Why do you say that? I’m intentionally trying to discuss this as clearly and without emotion as possible.

I literally watched a police precinct evacuate their building while under assault from thousands last night in a city I used to know. This is significant.

Riots will continue

What is “potential intoxication”? Either you are or you are not.

Given a chance? Are you suggesting those instances are so rare that a President can’t afford to pass any such opportunity up? Don’t you realize that the President can command the airways anytime they want?

But given the track record of Media “gotcha” questioning, do you really blame Trump for denying them another opportunity?

No. You let Leo arrest the ones who are oooting and burning.

What is he waiting for?

Does it matter?

It does.

Did you miss the part where all four cops involved in that action were immediately fired and the one who actually did the act was charged with murder? That doesn’t sound like they are masters to me.

So are you saying looting, rioting and burning people cars and business is acceptable?

However I think all of them should be arrested.

1 Like

So … it’s just your opinion.

Kneeling did not work, Peaceful protesting did not work, Riots… seems to be working now.

2 Likes