Lockdown Ends, Riots Begin

Maybe they’ll put on a bigger show than Ferguson. I haven’t heard anything about George Floyd robbing any stores or attacking a cop before he was killed, so hopefully this is a victim who’s actually a victim.

Was Eric Garner a “Real Victim” ?

It’s been a while, I don’t remember which one that was. The cops were likely wrong then too.

This one looks really bad for the PD.

Poor guy begged for his life and did not appear to resist.

Reminds me of a case in Pittsburgh years ago…

Frighteningly similar and tragic. The outrage is just.

:cry:

2 Likes

He was the guy in NYC the cops choked out.

Was that the guy committing the heinous and barbaric act of selling “loosies” to other grown ass people?

4 Likes

Yea that guy…

Yep, those cops were pieces of ■■■■ too. Now, back to George.

3 Likes

The video is disgusting. 8+ mins with knee in neck. Guy saying “I can’t breath officer”. Even after he stopped moving, even after onlookers alerted them and begged the cop to check his pulse, still kept his knee in his neck. The other cops who stood by and did nothing are also scum.
The cops need to be arrested now.

3 Likes

Naturally this is the one protest recently that ends up with tear gas and rubber bullets. What a shocker.

7 Likes

All four officers have been fired, I believe.

1 Like

It’s a start.

Funny how that happens.

6 Likes

Anyone know if tear gas flew before the rocks?

The joke going around Black Twitter during all those goofy anti lockdown protests was “y’all know what would happen if this was about police killing a black guy, right?” Then it actually happened.

I hate it here.

11 Likes

There’s an old saying… those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. Denying that we have an issue with police brutality ranks right up there with the stupidity of ignoring the growing inequality in this country.

7 Likes

Yeah, me neither. lol

What do you think?

1 Like

We definitely don’t have an issue with police brutality. We have 600,000 cops in the country. Probably 599,000 have never been involved with police brutality. Your post is insulting to them.

Here’s the obvious question. With body cams, dash cams cell phone cams how the hell can cops get away with police brutality these days? Any idea?

It would only be just if the crime goes unpunished. It doesn’t appear that this will happen.