Lockdown Ends, Riots Begin

It does.

Did you miss the part where all four cops involved in that action were immediately fired and the one who actually did the act was charged with murder? That doesn’t sound like they are masters to me.

So are you saying looting, rioting and burning people cars and business is acceptable?

However I think all of them should be arrested.

1 Like

So … it’s just your opinion.

Kneeling did not work, Peaceful protesting did not work, Riots… seems to be working now.

2 Likes

Curfew in place.

Arrest made.

Time to stand back.

Stop defending this clown.

All of them should have been arrested not just one.

1 Like

To drive out business?

They aren’t making a more just system.

I say the virus isolation was a considerable factor.

They will.

It takes time to get charges that are supported.

Would you and I be in jail that first night?

None at all, but cops arresting other cops for questionable actions during an arrest would be completely unprecedented. I doubt that if the cop now charged with murder had pulled his gun and shot the man as he lay handcuffed on the ground would his peers have arrested him on the spot. Standard procedure to deal with cops suspected of criminal behavior requires an investigation by IA.

They weren’t being heard.

1 Like

Well, I don’t. He (all four cops actually) were fired before the riots. And as far as murder charges, the National attention was on this from the moment it occurred. The City could not ignore it. I do think, however, that had it not been videoed, that it would have been covered up or at least they would have attempted to cover it up.

Probably.

I won’t defend any of them in any way.

They ruined a lot more than the life they stole.

I don’t want the outraged people to think they are improving their case by driving out business.

They will be looking at those derelict structures for a long time.

1 Like

In this case they were.

It was that horrible.

Or participant … or instigator.

More than enough … more than there should have been … more than you will admit to.

Why would I say that? Have you read your own posts?