Is it time to stop pretending that Covid isn't man made?

Easy lady. Both what you said and what I said were true. That was my only point.

Yep, it was … but from the perspective of not blaming the people who the Chinese government has been trying to blame.

Ah yep for awhile now and that number just grows. It’s even greater in some European counties which believe it was a lab leak. Japan it was like 90% but that was a given with their history.

In America Politico did a poll in July on the lab leak origins for the U.S. the fringe now are on those who believe the CCP are telling the truth.

“The new survey shows 52 percent believe the virus came out of a lab, including 59 percent of Republicans and 52 percent of Democrats, while 28 percent said it was from an infected animal.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/07/09/poll-covid-wuhan-lab-leak-498847

Can’t prove a negative. Lol.

Allan

Where was the negative ?

It’s not a natural occurrence?

See the negative in there.

Allan

Now prove there is.

Allan

Put me in The Who knows category.

Allan

You’re not making sense… again.

No use in explaining it to you.

Allan

I know. The response from republicans.

Science. It’s a dirty word for them.

Bottom line: no one knows.

To say you have the ultimate truth on this is disingenuous.

Allan

Damn, should’ve posted the bit about the U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak in here instead.

There’s way more crow in here.

Oh well, let the market decide. :rofl:

4 Likes

Story is spilling over into the Gen Pop.

From one of the journalists behind The Twitter Files:

4 Likes

That ■■■■ felt digital to me when I got it early on; meaning it didn’t feel like anything I ever had before the metallic taste in the mouth like I had a rusty screw in my mouth for a week after knocking out taste.

I am sure most here got it as well by now but I have little doubt, at least the feeling in the gut area that this is some man made madness.

1 Like

As usual, the conspiracy theorists are correct these days. :wink:

4 Likes

Truly this is the crisis of conspiracy theories.

1 Like

in the progressive mind is does mean it does not exist. :wink:

you should think about that… just sayin

Yes, Washington and the US media are starting to admit that the COVID virus came from a lab. That was an obvious conclusion from the beginning, but Fauci and his allies actively suppressed the truth.

A related question that is rarely considered, is how China, Taiwan, and Vietnam had such incredibly low numbers of cases and deaths during the first year of the pandemic? The conventional wisdom has been that China lied about its numbers, but that does not explain the similar outcome in Taiwan. In the case of Taiwan, they had virtually no outbreaks until the emergence of the Delta and Omicron strains. They achieve this amazing result in spite of the close proximity to the original outbreak and minimal restrictions on freedom of movement.

A logical explanation is that the original virus was engineered so that the population of China and some of its East-Asian neighbors had herd immunity from day one of the outbreaks. At the same time the virus was designed to be highly infectious in Europe and America. In 2021, more-infectious variants developed that eventually overcame the original immunity in East Asia, which explains the later outbreaks.

1 Like

Oh, look the left was wrong again. As usual… Too bad they aren’t rational and able to learn.
The list of fake news the dems fell and defended with total arrogance is so long it would take pages to list them. And it’s been going on for decades now…

Some people can be fooled all the time. We call those people democrats…

3 Likes