Is it time to stop pretending that Covid isn't man made?

It’s time to cut the crap. Quit using Covid as a political weapon and face the facts. All evidence points to this being created in the Wuhan lab. No there is zero evidence that there was some evolutionary process that caused a natural transmission from bats to humans. None. It’s a cover up. With Fauci right in the middle.

The bat coronavirus grant provided EcoHealth Alliance with a total of $3.1 million, including $599,000 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology used in part to identify and alter bat coronaviruses likely to infect humans.

“The viruses they constructed were tested for their ability to infect mice that were engineered to display human type receptors on their cell,”

Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab (theintercept.com)

3 Likes

So they were in fact studying viruses at that lab. I knew it!

1 Like

Studying, perfecting, you say banana.

Wait til you find the evidence of their high military discussing their enthusiasm for an ethnic bio weapon.

As I said in the other thread: I’m done being careful about placing blame. It’s time to tell the truth.

Right? So do you think we should be showing the same type of venom towards the Covid creators as we do the anti-vaxers? That might help. Would you like to see a real Trump/Russia style investigation rather than that 90 day nothing investigation?

What more investigation do we need? Apparently we’ve caught China red-handed (no pun intended).

The Biden investigation made no finding what so ever. Maybe an investigation that actually makes a finding? The second question you didn’t answer.

So do you think we should be showing the same type of venom towards the Covid creators as we do the anti-vaxers?

If this was an accident, unless there was gross negligence involved, I’m not interested in retribution. If anybody lied or covered anything up, yes, punish them for that. I didn’t answer your second question because I reject the premise that how I feel about one group should dictate how I should feel about the other.

1 Like

To be fair, the intelligence review as well as the WHO investigation were stymied by Chinese recalitrance.

Which of course raises the question: if multi agency, multi national investigations can’t answer this, what makes you so special?

Take the link you have provided for example: it isn’t a smoking gun, and doesn’t prove anything except that the research was risky.

And we already knew that.

1 Like

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01529-3

From the article:

Scientists don’t have enough evidence about the origins of SARS-CoV-2 to rule out the lab-leak hypothesis, or to prove the alternative that the virus has a natural origin.

So no. Simply there is no conclusive evidence one way or the other.

You asked why we need an investigation. I think you just answered that question.

But….but….Hair on fire!!!

1 Like

Here’s what we do know. There is tons of evidence that this was lab created. Dismissing evidence does not mean it doesn’t exist.

And we are still waiting for our first shred of evidence that this was lab created. Any day now.

You know what we knew? That there is not a shred of evidence that this happened through nature. They still cannot find a single bat with a Covid virus that is transmittable to humans. Should we have Trump/ Russia style investigation to get to the bottom of it?

Yes, the work that Fauci funded provided the Wuhan Lab with the tools needed to produce COVID and other dangerous viruses.

COVID has all the characteristics of a man-made bioweapon tailored to meet the needs of the Chinese military. It has been incredibly efficient at attacking the US, Europe, and India, while leaving China almost completely unscathed.

Perhaps President Xi will send a thank you note to Dr. Fauci.

1 Like

Let’s say for the sake of argument you are right. What would you have us do about it?

I said that there is no conclusive evidence. Is that not true? I am not dismissing evidence. But there is evidence on both sides.

That’s not for me to decide. Your government needs to make a finding then decide the repercussions. So far they have done neither. They need to get their asses in gear.

Don’t dodge the question. You really wanna go down this path with circumstantial evidence? We both know where it ends up and it would make covid look like a walk in the park.