Is it time to stop pretending that Covid isn't man made?

Not circumstantial. You calling it that doesn’t make it so. Do me a favor. Let me know when the first shred of evidence, circumstantial or not of this being a natural occurrence comes in. Will ya please? In the mean time, Follow the science. And the documentation. You’re clinging to the mast of a sinking ship. Let it go.

Expert: Documents Show Fauci-Funded Wuhan Lab Created Novel Coronavirus with ‘Enhanced Pathogenicity’ for Humans (breitbart.com)

Like I said…circumstantial. Just cuz your gut is telling you they did it doesn’t make it fact. The investigation to this point is inconclusive.

Again, what would you have us do about it? You really wanna go down this path without concrete evidence? You should really think twice. I’m still waiting for Cheney and Rumsfeld to provide proof of WMDs any day now.

Sounds like a job for Cyber Ninjas!

As soon as they’re done with the audit. :roll_eyes:

What is the evidence for natural evolution of the virus.

I am going with lab leak, China has already shown the world what it thinks about Human rights with concentration torture camps, I don’t believe a thing they say. As they move forward with threats of nuking Japan, destroying Taiwan and continue to clamp down on minorities I personally anyways am not giving the CCP the benefit of the doubt. And we already know they were doing gain of function with bats the peer researched papers are online for anyone to see by the bat lady admitting doing just that.

There is none. And animals are still being tested. As stated in the article it took 14 years to discover that bats were responsible for spreading SARS. There is a history of animals carrying Corona viruses. Some might call that evidence. I say that it is only history. Like I said, there is no conclusive evidence either way.

The emerging variants.

[quote=“Supreme_War_Pig, post:28, topic:240115”]

Context. I obviously meant the natural evolution of the corona virus starter-pack before it sibsequently mutated.

Natural evolution of virus variants from viruses is of course a thing.

But what is the evidence that the first infection was produced in the wild?

There is none. Just like there is no conclusive evidence that it was created in a lab. Might conclusive evidence be found that it was produced in the wild? Perhaps. Will we ever have conclusive evidence that it was created in a China lab? I doubt it. The Chinese aren’t going to provide us ■■■■■

Experts have identified the splicing genomes used by technicians to graft protein chains into the gene sequence. That is indeed evidence of lab engineering.

Uh huh.

They never found it like they did Sars and Mers. The head of the WHO team to China a danish scientist Peter Ben Embarek recently admitted they were heavily pressured the CCP to downplay the possibilities of a lab leak.

He has since changed his views from unlikely to a lab likely. The CCP was holding a heavy hand over them during the investigation be told a Danish news channel.

Will probably never know 100% unintentional lab leak does seem the easiest answer minus evidence in animals. We know they had viruses similar to Covid at the lab they are plenty of papers online they have wrote about it before the pandemic broke out.

They probably don’t give a ■■■■ is the sad answer they CCP keeps covid under control with a heavy hand method which does work of isolating it and their economy was the only one to grow while the worlds economies collapsed and will continue to do because the pandemic isn’t going away, just more mutations rinse repeat seems to be the coarse the world is on. :frowning:

Heh. Delightful ‘reasoning’.

'You know how we know our unproven suppositions and xenophobic conspiracy theories are right?! Because there’s nothing you can say that makes us stop believing in them. If you can’t prove our lack of evidence isn’t a confirmation of our theories, we’re right, we win, take that China-loving libs!!!111?1!1!"

The op article begins with a doozy: “constructed”, and all the crazy flows from that error.

That is simply not true.

No one definitely knows the origin of the virus.

Anyone stating that they know for a fact where the virus came from is giving out misinformation.

Allan

Thanks for the CCP line. Keep saying, “Lack of evidence,” comrade.

There is zero evidence of zoonotic origin that I am aware of.

Heh. A very nice summary

Pfft even a majority of a democrats now believe it originated in the lab. Nobody is buying the cover up any more.

1 Like

Sure. That’s what they said at the O.J. trial.