Is it time to stop pretending that Covid isn't man made?

They reported it with “low confidence”.

IOW we are still no closer to knowing whether it was or it wasn’t.

Yes, what does “low confidence” mean? Why such a shallow explanation? I think the only reason the FBI and ED are admitted it might be a lab leak is because the reps are holding hearings.

The sad thing is the censorship in America of those who wanted a public debate, and the govt’s complicity in that denial of free speech. I remember when the left was in favor of free speech.

2 Likes

Yes, including the truth about Ivermectin. How many people did Fauci get killed by lying about that also?

Have they ever admitted it works to this day?

but if you ignore the “low confidence” plausibility then you get a BOMBSHELL! And that’s more fun.

Sure sure, just a coincidence China erased their data. And so did the NIH.

3 Likes

Stick with it!

Some “us” knew in 2020.

3 Likes

Why are libs defending China…and that weasel Fauci?

2 Likes

BigGov™

3 Likes

Marcuse was a big fan of Mao.

Would love for libs to admit what you and I know. Just once admit who and what they are.

3 Likes

Which is worst for China that a virus was leaked from a lab (Has happened before) or that their culture is so backwards that it occurred at a wet market because Chinese people think a zoo is and all you can eat buffet.

dem piglets

1 Like

According to official figures 1.15 million Americans have died from COVID.

By Biden’s own standards, he is responsible for more deaths than any other president in history.

The balloons, questions about Taiwan, and Chinese arms sales to Russia are not reasons to go to war with China.

On the other hand, the deaths of over a million Americans should provoke a response. Clearly the government of China was involved. In addition, elements within the US government were complicit in creating the virus, and they then created false narratives and censorship to hide the lab origin.

My view is that we should address the apparent crimes within our own government first. Is it time for criminal investigations into seditious conspiracy and hundreds of thousands of counts of negligent homicide?

Is it time to fire officials who supported dangerous research that ultimately resulted in the virus and/or who hid the lab origin of the virus?