Fbi got caught they over reacted

…and yet they cheer as donald attempts to see how many laws he can break a week.

See this is what everyone is trying to tell you: You read a headline from a blog and now you think you know super secret things that make sense for your super secret conspiracy that you cannot even describe yourself.

Here’s the real secret: This story is bunk, which should have been easily knowable the first second you saw “pj media”, but if that’s not enough for you, you could actually have read it and saw that it doesn’t make sense to itself, and you could have read the forum posts highlighting the reasons why.

Stop torturing yourself, turn the faucet off, you’re wasting water.

3 Likes

Sigh. All this build up and no release. I just feel endlessly teased by all this LOCK HER UP! talk.

The reality is it is the never trumper’s here that are the one’s bookmarking this thread, planning to bring it back to life long after the troofers here try to pretend they never fell for it.

…speaking of which, I gotta find that Mueller is a rapist via Jacob Wohl thread.

When I was a very small child, my parents’ took me to downtown Detroit on Thanksgiving Day to watch the Hudson’s Parade. I was mezmerized watching all of the different floats. Today, the parade is life itself and the line of floats are endless. :sunglasses:

Seems to me Ivanka has more emails to worry about than Hilary

1 Like

Ivan can do no wrong. If she does do wrong it won’t be criminal. If it is criminal she has no worries, not with Big Pardon Daddy’s lap always waiting for her.

I’m nowhere near where the earthquake was. It never crossed my mind that that was why he asked … if indeed your presumption is correct. Lou and I have history, my response was based on that.

No … burn the body and scatter the ashes. That’s how you get rid of witches.

If you think intent does matter, you haven’t actually read the statute. It specifically excludes intent.

That’s because the witnesses keep dying from “unfortunate accidents.” Why do you think Obama didn’t chose her as his VP? The Secrete Service’s job is hard enough withought protecting the President from an inside job. Putting three people between her and him made their job much easier. :wink:

I don’t know if any of hers were classified. But either way that was a colossally stupid move on her part. Even if none of them were classified it still is against policy and she should be out of any position she holds.

Most of us know you live in Alaska, but have no idea where in Alaska you are. I had wondered about you too, and was happy to see his question. Wasn’t expecting your response.

Yeah, I knew exactly what LouC meant when he asked. But, I guess if you’re context is one of negativity, everything looks like an attack.

Sorry. But I had already posted many replies in this Forum pointing out the great distance between me and the quake. Besides, as I said, Lou and I have history. He has known where I live for years.

Case in point. ^

And there it is…

I have read the statute - and it does no such thing. In fact, all of the sections of the Act aside from one mention specific intent.

As for the section you’re trying to use (the one that only requires “gross negligence”) - 18 USC 793(f) - there’s a reason why no one in history has ever been convicted under it - it’s unconstitutional.

The Supreme Court ruled in Gorin v. United States that absent scienter (bad faith, knowledge of wrongdoing, intent), the Espionage Act would be unconstitutional, and therefore any conviction under it requires such intent.

So you admit it.

Case in point.