Fbi got caught they over reacted

FBI cover up for Clinton gets caught !!! A whistleblower with evidence sent copies to the Senate and Congress judiciary committee as well as the IG for the FBI . The head of the FBI found out who he was and got nervous and wanted to find out what the whistleblower sent before the public finds so they can work on it to LIE to us. You can read to listen to the facts on this link. How are they going to cover this one up. They cant and now they got caught !

3 Likes

Why do I have this feeling that this will only exist inside the CEC bubble and when more details come out it will go down the memory hole?

2 Likes

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

1 Like

Moral of this story: you don’t take classified documents home, regardless of the reason.

Lol more badly written Republican Media at that link.

You know it’s a good story when PJ media reports it…

Sounds completely credible. /sarc

This has been ricocheting around for the last week or so in Republican media, think it started in the Daily Caller.

The commenters still can’t figure out what’s going on, are shocked the Clintons haven’t had this guy killed, hasn’t made it into the Em Ess Em because of a “coverup”,

In other words, the usual conservative Republican â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

2 Likes

Benghazi!!!

Uranium One!!!

E-Mail Server!!!

Clinton Foundation!!!

Right Wing rinse and repeat.

Benghazi!!!

Uranium One!!!

E-Mail Server!!!

Clinton Foundation!!!

:laughing:

3 Likes

This sounds like a message to anyone that rats out the FBI…and they’re going to make example out of this person by any means necessary…even using/abusing the very tools of power.

“The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” Cain’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told the DCNF, accusing the FBI of having “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections.

Horrible source.

1 Like

That’s yaboi Trump’s whistleblower crack down initiated by Sessions and continued by Whitaker, carried out by Wray causing this. Surely you’re very very upset with them, because who else could you possibly blame but the trump train?

It’s true. I can never understand why people don’t link the source reporting and instead reveal their weird favorite blogs.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Raids Home Of Whistleblower On Clinton Foundation, Lawyer Says | The Daily Caller is the source

You got em this time, Tater.

1 Like

This guy seems to be screaming “BUT HOROWITZ…” yet it seems to me it was the inspector general who informed the fbi.

Who sent that message? Trump? Wray? Sessions? Whitaker? Horowitz?

These are your only options. Well that or we’re not getting the whole story from this former contractor Dennis Nathan Cain.

I heard it may be Horowtiz… We will see if they tell us. I

a good summary of Clinton’s crimes

thanks

forward it to anderson

Really? Where do you “hear” these things, because in your op you said :

You obviously didn’t think out your reply.

Those weren’t crimes.

No matter how much Right Wingers like you wished and prayed for them to be crimes.

It just wasn’t so.

Just like for the last three decades of Right Wingers so desperately wanting to perp walk Hillary but not ever getting to do so.

The Right could just never get it done.

But keep dreaming, keep dreaming!

:hugs:

Hillary will be a decade in her tomb and someone on the Right will still be chanting the mantra.

Benghazi!!!

Uranium One!!!

E-Mail Server!!!

Clinton Foundation!!!

Ommmmmmmm

Benghazi!!!

Uranium One!!!

E-Mail Server!!!

Clinton Foundation!!!

Ommmmmmmm