Fbi got caught they over reacted

Just an observation, it does no harm to my day when someone else proves to be a jerk.

My day will move along just fine.

:hugs:

:laughing:

It is called conversing, and yes, even “emotes” can be a part of the process.

You might have figured that out for yourself, if you had thought about it.

:wink:

Damn…more drip, drip, drip… :sunglasses:

i can coverse without busting out repeated multi-paragraph emoting posts over the same topic

seems more like desperation

but no biggie that’s your thing

Here is a short reply for you…

Hilary is free and Republicans haven’t been able to put her in jail for 30 years…

2 Likes

So let me get this straight… This “whistleblower” continued to possess classified documents in his home and we are supposed to be outraged? If you look at the guys background, immediate questions arise as to how he would have legitimate access to anything relevant.

1 Like

So could I.

But our esteemed host has graciously given “emotes” so I say, why not?

As far as multiple paragraphs across the same topic, again, that is conversing.

Did he text naked pictures of his body parts and married to one of Hillary’s aides…cuz past experience shows that immediately qualifies him?

Not that we know of, but he would have to do relevant work in a relevant agency unless he accessed information he was not authorized to access. That couldn’t be true because then the FBI would get a search warrant and… oh wait…

Like What for instance? I hear this claim made by my aging mother but all I get is the White House Dishes

lol forgot about her stealing all that stuff, having to return it like the riff raff thay are

see LouC’s list.

any one of those point to things that would have been prosecuted to the fullest extent (and more) were it anyone else esp a republican

Its just one face plant after another with these guys.

What’s so interesting is that after one face plant after another, they wake up every day ready to go and buy right into the next one from the same Republican media sources that have burned them countless times before.

Maybe I’m self relating, but after getting clowned a couple of dozen times, I’d probably start to be a little dubious. Not these guys, they’re very forgiving.

2 Likes

In an odd way, it would be nice to be that optimistic. Just get up and believe again and again and it doesn’t faze you how many times you get clobbered over the head. Just do it again. Very childlike.Or stupid.

Yeah well LouC says there is nothing so I suppose you agree with him. Like I said. It ends with the dishes. If you got anything tangible please present it or lets leave this in the rear view mirror so we can focus on Reality. (Remember reality?)

Ok here’s the tangible part.

How many marked, partially marked, and unmarked classified emails were found on her server?

It wasn’t a lot right? At one time I think the number was seven. Though I can’t remember if that number went up.

That’s the tangible part. That’s at a minimum of 7 felonies. Each email that fits the criteria of being classified is a felony by itself.

Contrary to what Comey said, intent has nothing to do with classified information.

I am not sure forgiving is the right word…but, it also works.

Prove it.

Go ahead.

I think I can fess up I was wrong if you do.

:hugs:

Why isn’t she serving time for at least 7 felonies then?

All the freaking Houses of Congress, all the plethora of Trump judges confirmed, and Trump himself in control, all that in D.C. and dumb ass Republicans still can’t muster a charge, much less a conviction in order to “lock her up”.

Yet how many Cards in the Trump deck have fallen and or about to fall?

:laughing:

No Wall, no bigger and better health care, no cure for DACA, no immigration reform, no real improvements to the VA, no denuclearization of North Korea, no checking of Russia, no peace in the Middle East, more border chaos that didn’t exist before.

What exactly did the Republicans do with all of that power?

Oh yeah, thanks to the Trumplicans some nameless woman can now afford to buy a $60 dollar a year Cost Co membership, thanks to the Trumplican tax cuts.

Woo Hoo!

The statute, the DoJ, and the courts all disagree with this statement.

But you’re the expert, right?