Fbi got caught they over reacted

I love a good tit for tat with an original thinker. :hugs:

Unless you’re Hillary Clinton and your sycophants will defend the behavior because she’s on the left.

Good thing there are no Hillary sycophants here in Hannityland, or it could get awkward.

:hugs:

So your argument is that she was grossly negligent, and incompetent at her job, yet wanted her to be president?

Because if she knew that they were classified emails, then she knowingly trasmitted them… which is illegal even if you ignore negligence.

But if she didn’t know all those little markings meant “classified”, then she was incompetent at her job and negligent in her duties.

Which is it?

You think competence matters? Obama was elected. Twice.

I didn’t vote for Hillary. I don’t, and have never wanted her to be President.

Nevertheless, you should the IG report. You’ve got some misconceptions about what actually happened.

Random Internet poster questions competence of 2 term US president.

:rofl:

So if Trump gets re-elected, that means he’s competent too, since that’s apparently what we’re going by now? Didn’t think that one through, did you? :laughing:

Never took any lessons on logic, did you?

What? Unless you are Hillary?

Sure, everyone should be allowed to do it, since Hillary did it.

That seems to be what you are saying, no?

Sorry, guess you missed the irony.

No I didn’t.

Your irony doesn’t work properly here. Its more of a “whataboutism”.

Yeah I know, whataboutism, the lefts new defense of their hypocrisy.

Seems to me the Democrats here are attacking PJ media. Maybe they should see how many news outlets have the story,. By the way the IG’s office of the FBI is silent I wonder why.
They will be more to come on this event very soon.

Wanna bet?

So, don’t take home classified documents if you don’t want to get raided by the FBI is what I’m learning from this.

The Daily Caller is for ■■■■■ Believe their version of events and you’ll end up clowning yourself over and over.

“The [whistleblower act] authorizes employees of contractors to take government property and give it to the two intelligence committees confidentially,” Socarras told TheDCNF.

The FBI has yet to talk to Cain’s attorney despite the raid, according to Socarras.

“The [whistleblower act] authorizes employees of contractors to take government property and give it to the two intelligence committees confidentially,” Socarras told TheDCNF.

The FBI has yet to talk to Cain’s attorney despite the raid, according to Socarras. !!

Don"t let the democrats here tell you it was illegal for the man to give the information to the IG and and committees !

The FBI has yet to talk to Cain’s attorney despite the raid, according to Socarras.