DOJ Report Drops

Why was Ivanka meeting with a MI6 operative at Trump Tower? :flushed:

1 Like

its easier to count the times he has not lied
1-run the government like he ran his business, corruptly, ineptly, and massively in debt
2-could shoot someone on fifth avenue
3-…

1 Like

pee tape

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1204109596169773056?s=20
i guess Ukraine did meddle with 2016 election…

4 Likes

Which begs the question: Why in the ■■■■ does Ivanka is still working in the WH, let alone have the highest security clearance?

2 Likes

This is the same dude who has been flying around the world trying to dig up evidence counter to this report.

Let that sink in.

1 Like

It’s what I told people

2 Likes

Aye or hopping off weeds, if you get my drift

2 Likes

Never, ever give up.

It’s like an early xmas…serves people right for giving in a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ conspiracy nut that is trump

2 Likes

Did I call it or did I call it?

The FBI right alone with NSA and CIA is most corrupt agencies in the world.

What makes em so corrupt? They hid behind our laws.

Nor would workaday Trumpists.

Trump said that to their faces/

1 Like

Don’t give up the good fight, @conan. Just double down on it, buddy.
I mean, what are the odds that you are simply wrong? No way you are wrong about this, despite all the evidence on the contrary.

2 Likes

Wow what an idiot

I’m just wondering if FBI is investigating Biden and his son.

Another sad and dark day for Trump supporters :pensive:

1 Like

So he worked as trump campaign manager while he was under Investigation ( for free) while getting paid millions by corrupt kgb trained ukraineain and somehow the GOP platform during the convention, ,where he worked and organized it, removed and changed Ukraine/Russian plank.

Money is a hell of a drug

I’m starting to get the impression you don’t think Trump hires the best people… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ivanka has never mentioned this relationship with Christopher Steele. Did she ever mention this relationship when applying for her security clearance? I think House GOP members should insist on Ivanka’s testimony.

9 Likes