Barr's DOJ Finds Christopher Steele "credible"

The Benghazi precedent suggests the Republican response will be otherwise.

1 Like

So you mean to tell me mueller and the dimocrats have spent two plus years “investigating” something that’s not even a crime??

Nice admission. Wish the other dimocrats were as honest as you.

1 Like

I suspect Horowitz report will call how bias the FISA process was, lack of condor with shabby source/intel methods, unusual processing etc…but will conclude no laws were broken.

The public must never learn just how corrupt FBI and other top agencies really is. Never!!!

Nice stretch. What Mueller found was that the Putin regime worked to elect Trump and Trump’s team happily accepted their support. Mueller did not find a conspiracy from eh beginning to make this happen. To put it simply: the Russians attacked our electoral processes and the Trump team accepted their help and made no effort stop an attack on the United States. This makes unique among American Presidents – the only one who not only has not defended the US from foreign attack but will not even admit that the attack occurred.

Feel better now?

1 Like

Or you might wit to read the Horowitz Report, but given the aversion to reading the Mueller Report I expect most Trump supporters have already decided what they want ti to report and no actual contents are going to overrule that.

I’m just judging Horowitz last report. 435 pages of bias withing FBI only conclude bias never effected their decision.

So you mean to tell me that not only did Mueller and the dimocrats spend two plus years “investigating” something that’s not even a crime, but they didn’t even charge anyone with anything related to “russian interference” that all happened under the previous administration??

Man, I love this new honesty. If only all dimocrats could be like you.

Nothing like good ol confirmation bias…

Indeed…with touch of reality. :wink:

What you have essentially said is you will accept no result as honest unless it’s to completely declare that the FBI broke laws.

Because you have already decided they have…any evidence to the contrary be damned.

3 Likes

I know they have, but the problem is they are hiding behind the very laws they help created.

You have chosen to believe first and therefore to only accept confirming evidence as “real”.

You actually KNOW nothing of the sort.

OK…lawyers that work for our goverment are the most upstanding, honest citizens in the world.

Is that what you want to hear Jay?

I have known a number of prosecutors both at the federal and state level in NYC. I would not characterize any of them as saints, but they were people who tried to do the right thing. Any one of them could have earned much more money in the private sector but they had chosen a lower paying job that served to the public good. Or as one man, who is now on the federal bench put it (Bush appointee), “I left Wall Street law to be a prosecutor because I sleep better at night.”

I find it shameful that so many Trumpisns feel free to insult the entire category of government employees because they work for the goverrnment. Scapegoating whole categories of people. If you respected Melania Trump you might consider her “Be Best” exhortations but I suppose you don’t think she is worth paying attention to.

1 Like

And I’m sure Comey, McCabe, Page, Strzok to name a few had good intention. They were using the laws to go after Trump all the while hiding behind them as they used those laws.

That what makes them so dangerous.

The reason he did this is because the ops story wont reach to trumps base while trump Twitter does…he is literally lying to them because he is using their ignorance against them.

Ah…already baked it in…typical…

We already know how the fisa warrant was produced.
Mueller explained this.you think Horowitz is gonna say anything different from a respected man like Mueller? Nope…

Cling to your conspiracies

Only two, huh?

No…I want people to start being honest about what they believe and what they know.

The words don’t mean the same thing.

What we know is that FBI or the DOJ will never prosecute one of their own for abusing power.

1 Like