DOJ Report Drops

To fight Ukraine corruption, don’t you need the person most singularity involved with Ukraine corruption as your campaign manager?

7 Likes

Who started the Biden thing .I bet you cohen passover there

1 Like

:laughing:

Followee by sobbing

1 Like

This is not going to go over well with fat donald. :rofl:

BTW, He hasn’t tweeted anything all day.

https://twitter.com/natseclisa/status/1204119153411600385?s=21

2 Likes

The twisting is not over…face it Trump deserves what he got the man surrounds himself with people who are questionable at best and corrupt at worst and then feigns outrage at getting investigated?

Let’s be real here Trump acts and conducts himself like a mob boss…wonder why

1 Like

Why not dwell on this thread you and Smyrna and others were promoting for two years first?

After all that hype you should really enjoy this big moment. Take it all in.

1 Like

Lisa, I love you Lisa, Lisa, oh Lisa, Lisa!

The summary of how much Trump cares about what actually happened.

The Steele dossier played a central and essential role in the FBI’s FISA order. The FISA application contained significant inaccuracies as well as omissions in each of the four applications. Further, agents downplayed facts that cut against probable cause, and that Crossfire Hurricane progressed as information gathered tended to undermine or weaken the assertions supporting probable cause.

Executive Summary, page vi

We determined that the Crossfire Hurricane team’s receipt of Steele’s election reporting on September 19, 2016 played a central and essential role in the FBI’s and Department’s decision to seek the FISA order. As noted above, when the team first sought to pursue a FISA order for Page in August 2016, a decision was made by OGC, 01, or both that more information was needed to support a probable cause finding that Page was an agent of a foreign power. As a result, FBI OGC ceased discussions with 01 about a Page FISA order at that time.

Page 413

Nevertheless, we found that members of the Crossfire Hurricane team failed to meet the basic obligation to ensure that the Carter Page FISA applications were “scrupulously accurate.” We identified significant inaccuracies and omissions in each of the four applications-7 in the first FISA application and a total of 17 by the final renewal application. For example, the Crossfire Hurricane team obtained information from Steele’s Primary Sub-source in January 2017 that raised significant questions about the reliability of the Steele reporting that was used in the Carter Page FISA applications. But members of the Crossfire Hurricane team failed to share the information with the Department, and it was therefore omitted from the three renewal applications. All of the applications also omitted information the FBI had obtained from another U.S. government agency detailing its prior relationship with Page, including that Page had been approved as an operational contact for the other agency from 2008 to 2013, and that Page had provided information to the other agency concerning his prior contacts with certain Russian intelligence officers, one of which overlapped with facts asserted in the FISA application.
As a result of the 17 significant inaccuracies and omissions we identified, relevant information was not shared with, and consequently not considered by, important Department decision makers and the court, and the FISA applications made it appear as though the evidence supporting probable cause was stronger than was actually the case. We also found basic, fundamental, and serious errors during the completion of the FBl’s factual accuracy reviews, known as the Woods Procedures, which are designed to ensure that FISA applications contain a full and accurate presentation of the facts

Further, Page 413

We determined that the inaccuracies and omissions we identified in the applications resulted from case agents providing wrong or incomplete information to Department attorneys and failing to identify important issues for discussion. Moreover, we concluded that case agents and SSAs did not give appropriate attention to facts that cut against probable cause, and that as the investigation progressed and more information tended to undermine or weaken the assertions in the FISA applications, the agents and SSAs did not reassess the information supporting probable cause.

Weird, it’s almost like if you hire a bunch of active criminals to represent you and work for you and commit crimes for you, law enforcement becomes interested in you. Who’dathunkit?

Thank God they found no wrong in their own house. That was a close one. lol

Trump said the IG report is far worse than he could have ever imagined.

Who’d guess this is what would happen?

3 Likes

Good questions. I would have assumed that there would be some coordination between the two. In fact, I still am going to assume that, as it would not seem competent that they wouldn’t campare notes due to the overlap.
But based on the very little here it looks like Durham is saying that the DOJ report is limitted to what happened within the DOJ and what people like Comey and McCabe knew at the time.
The Durham investigation overlaps but would also be broader, such as what Brennan, Clapper and others outside of the FBI or DOJ may have known or done.
They can have different conclusions and not necessarily be inconsistent to the extent that they investigated different things.
I intend to accept the IG report and wait on the Durham report…I am sure they will no doubt be thrilled to hear.

4 Likes

He’ll get people at his rally to wear “read the report” shirts.

Here’s the report. It’s only 475 pages. I hope gets to read it for future reference.

Why would Durham publish a report? He is a US Attorney, impanel a grand jury and secure indictments or fade away. He job is to prosecute, not publish reports.

Poor deep state Q nut jobs.

So many nothingberders to flip, so little time. :joy:

I would have assumed coordination as well. It seems odd that there would be discrepancy on positions, given this assumption though.

I’ve said all along that let the chips fall where they may. If there is evidence of malfeasance by anyone at DOJ, then let them face the most severe and harsh penalties allowed under our system for such. From Horowitz, it looks like everything was done by existing process, and that these processes need re-evaluated and changed, in the face of these extraordinary circumstances.

Also, we have FBI Director Wray weighing in now as well.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-director-christopher-wray-response-to-inspector-general-report

The Report concludes that the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation and related investigations of certain individuals were opened in 2016 for an authorized purpose and with adequate factual predication. The Report also details instances in which certain FBI personnel, at times during the 2016-2017 period reviewed by the OIG, did not comply with existing policies, neglected to exercise appropriate diligence, or otherwise failed to meet the standard of conduct that the FBI expects of its employees — and that our country expects of the FBI. We are vested with significant authorities, and it is our obligation as public servants to ensure that these authorities are exercised with objectivity and integrity. Anything less falls short of the FBI’s duty to the American people.

Accordingly, the FBI accepts the Report’s findings and embraces the need for thoughtful, meaningful remedial action.

I read this thread today and I just want to say that it’s worse than I ever thought possible, this thread should never happen again to the Hannity forum members. It’s a disgrace and our country was greatly harmed by it.

2 Likes