"Deep State" about to be exposed?

Nobody in government, especially the FBI can be trusted. The FBI is in disarray.

1 Like

Has the federal judge who signed the warrants resigned or been “fired”?

You’ve got them now!

Mueller knows. We have Trump this time. Proof he conspired.

There is more smoke here that there ever was with the mythical Russian collusion/conspiracy. Still, we don’t know whether this was just the coming together of people of like opinions and biases without an out and out…shall we say “collusion”…or if there was someone in charge at the top. Its good to have the investigation to answer that question, though.
Ultimately, we may wind up with “we do not have sufficient evidence to say abuse of power occurred, neither can we exonerate the people involved”.
How will that be received?

My fear we end up with another report from Horowitz like his 435 pages of bias in FBI only to say there was no bias in their decisions making.

He pulled a Comey.

1 Like

Go kvetch about that to someone who has made such claims, and try answering my question.

How many times do pundits like Judge Jeanine have to cry wolf before you stop believing that a wolf is coming?

The answer is easy then. I don’t pay much attention to anything she says nor do I normally hear about it.

What does catch my attention is when the AG states that we still don’t know how all this Russian conspiracy theory started and that he is going to find out.

“When FBI agents conduct investigations against alleged mobsters, suspected terrorists, other criminals, do you believe they’re engaging in spying when they’re following FBI investigative policies and procedures?”

“That’s not the term I would use,” Wray said of “spying.” “So, I would say that’s a no to that question.” . . .

At another point, Wray was asked if he felt the federal government “spied into the 2016 presidential election,” and replied that he didn’t “think it would be right or appropriate” to share his thoughts and that he wanted to respect an ongoing investigation . . .

The use of the term “spying” sounds like a question of semantics. My feeling is if it walks like a duck . . .

Why does that catch your attention, but not the FBI director when he states he’s seen no evidence of political spying?

Yep. The media made way too much out of what Wray said…he indicated no basic disagreement with Barr at all.

Because the AG knows more about FBI spying than the FBI Director… duh!

That’s not a duck. That Wray more or less coming right out and saying it’s not a duck.

Bill in PA basically explained that, above.

Sure he did-he specifically refuted the context/connotation that there were sinister motives behind any surveillance that happened.

Trump is president-he can directly declassify/release the FISA stuff any time he wants, right?. What’s the hold up?

No. Just a matter of semantics with the term “spying”.

Correct.

Yet that hasn’t stopped Trump supporters from screeching OBAMA SPIED ON TRUMP, SPYING SPYING! SEE, OBAMA SPIED, DEEP STATE! If there is no known nefarious intent, or no evidence that any surveillance was political or served to benefit Obama/Democrats, then it proves there is no deep state spying. Right?

2 Likes

If all of Barr’s reports come back saying that, then I will accept the results just as most Democrats have accepted that there was no collusion/conspiracy with Russia because the evidence of such could not be found.

these people fall for the Fox stuff but think the crooked guy from New York City isn’t crooked.

this might be Trump’s easiest con ever.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for Beck to bring down Obama with his insider scoop!!

Fool me once…what do you call it when it’s fool me 1535 times??

5 Likes