Democrats hate Jewish people

Who were you speaking for here?

By what authority do you speak for all Jews?

Speaking as one Jew, this was not at all disrespectful in my opinion. We have accepted all sorts of bigotry coming from all sorts of Congresspeople over the years, the response to Representative Omar was entirely out of line with how Congress reacts to such inappropriate statements.

If you wish to find an example of disrespect, ask yourself why, when the current Administration moved the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, they had the opening blessed by an Evangelical Minister but not by a rabbi?

It is obvious who all this stuff is being marketed to and it is not to Jews!

1 Like

When was the last time a republican, who made a racially insensitive remark, was “paraded out in front of the cameras to cry and beg forgiveness”?

Can you give an example?

When trump said there were fine people among the neo nazis in Charlottesville?.. oh, wait…

You’re in luck! I never have and never will. Please do not make assumptions and false accusations. Fair enough.:yum:

Fake news. He never said there were fine Neo Nazis. You can be opposed to removing a statue and not be a Nazi.

Sure you did

Can you chant “blood and soil” and not be a neo nazi?

You literally said that every jew was offended…

Sure sounds like you were speaking for “every jew” …

You have the right to talk…but are you RIGHT about how Jewish Americans should or do feel?

Of course you did. Trying to deny it is just silly, your post is still here for all to see.

Okay. My mistake. I should have caught that before I posted it. I’ll be more careful next time.

I wasn’t going to say anything but that “my mistake” admission is less convincing than Pelosi’s apology for Omar.

This will come as no surprise to most but your post is a perfect example of the effect and audience who believes the ‘fake news’ meme. Or are we saying trope this week?

You take something observably and documented to be true and your knee-jerk response is “fake news”. I bet you believe it too. You’re not alone, you’re one of the immovable, impenetrable, impossibly ill informed “fake news” meme/trope believers.

It won’t work. We’re not the idiots Trump depends on.

I don’t know. I’m not sure what they mean by that. But I’m pretty sure that not everyone who was opposed to statue removal was chanting that or is a Nazi. There is no need to label people. The Nazis who were there freely admit it. They’ve labeled themselves. The one’s who are not Nazis freely admit they are not. So there’s that.

NO…you are not going to excuse those people who say what kind of flags were being flown that day. It’s NOT gonna happen.

1 Like

ah but do you march with tiki torches and chant “jews will not replace us”

Allan

You’re right. I’m not. I don’t understand the love affair with the confederate flag. They like to talk about tradition, then they ignore tradition. When a war is lost, the loser brings his flag down. He doesn’t bring it down, then bring it right back up. That’s tradition.

How the hell does the state of Georgia get away with using the stars and bars as their current state flag and nobody cares?

1 Like

Zionism is different than Judaism. or do you not believe that?

Allan

Thank you for that

I wouldn’t say anti-Jewish per say, anti Israel? At least half of the party.

1 Like