Donald Trump and the MYTH of the "non violent" protester

Are there any peaceful protestors at the Portland courthouse?

Yes, of course.

1 Like

Contradiction.

No, that’s not a contradiction. Those two statements can coexist comfortablely.

This is pretty basic stuff here.

1 Like

I wish you would explain it though. Simple things can be difficult to grasp if they’re not spelled out.

[/quote]

I don’t see my name anywhere in these posts. What am I missing?

The Portland protest isn’t a ANTFIA protest.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll do my best.

I believe there are non-violent protestors in Portland, and I question why a non-Nazi would choose to attend a Nazi rally.

Those two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

2 Likes

So non violent people can attend a protest by a violent leftist group and not be guilty by association.

But people can’t attend a protest by a violent right wing group without being guilty by association.

Yeah, there’s no contradiction. Makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Which group are you referring to?

Zero tolerance. Nothing less is acceptable. Unless of course it is?

Well, if Democrats are right and these are peaceful protests, then at least they won’t be coming to the Federal government and asking all taxpayers to bail them out. There won’t be any major damage.

In order to generate this “hypocrisy”, you have to make up statements out of whole cloth, and then put them into my mouth.

How about you stick to things I actually said?

Violence will never go to zero. Period. I can accept that and condemn violence and support policies that get as close to zero as possible.

I’m not seeing the outrage over a few violent protestors. Arrest them, prosecute them, throw them in jail. I feel conservatives are over looking the overwhelming majority of protestors who are peaceful

2 Likes

I did.

You claimed people could be considered peaceful protestors in Portland. Yes?

You also implied no “innocent” could protest in Charlottesville. Yes?

1 Like

So there were non-Nazis attending a rally to save statues, but you don’t see why non-violent protestors would mix with arsonists and rock throwing rioters?

Yes.

No. I did nothing of the sort.

Cut the BS…

Just so everyone is on the same page about what we’re talking about.

3 Likes

Gotta stop you right there. It was not a “rally to save statues”. It was an explicitly and openly a white supremacist rally. I imagine most of the people there were “innocent” of any crimes - but I still question why they showed up.

2 Likes