Donald Trump and the MYTH of the "non violent" protester

I disagree with your premise, based on all the media I have seen. The evidence is not there to support your allegation.

2 Likes

Your support is not required. The evidence is overwhelming. Noooobody on the liberal side is demanding that the rioters shut down the violence. Can you name a few liberal organizations that are? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

How am I excusing it, exactly?

Whether you intended to or not you answered the question for me regarding the veracity of your claim. Like I said before, it sounded outrageous on its face. Turns out it is outrageous and untrue. I couldn’t find a single article or any evidence in my research that said anything even remotely close to what you claimed. Figures.

Your research is flawed and therefore so is your conclusion.

Thread fail.

2 Likes

Sure thing.

Here you go:

[quote=“TheDoctorIsIn, post:29, topic:233585, full:true”]If you can be opposed to removing a statue (at a Nazi rally) and not be a Nazi, then surely you can protest police misconduct and not be deemed “violent” by proxy.
[/quote]

Those two posts aren’t contradictory.

1 Like

Sure there not.

They’re not. It’s not complicated.

2 Likes

Seems to me were are giving libs here a taste of their own medicine.

Are there any peaceful protestors at the Portland courthouse?

Yes, of course.

1 Like

Contradiction.

No, that’s not a contradiction. Those two statements can coexist comfortablely.

This is pretty basic stuff here.

1 Like

I wish you would explain it though. Simple things can be difficult to grasp if they’re not spelled out.

[/quote]

I don’t see my name anywhere in these posts. What am I missing?

The Portland protest isn’t a ANTFIA protest.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll do my best.

I believe there are non-violent protestors in Portland, and I question why a non-Nazi would choose to attend a Nazi rally.

Those two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

2 Likes

So non violent people can attend a protest by a violent leftist group and not be guilty by association.

But people can’t attend a protest by a violent right wing group without being guilty by association.

Yeah, there’s no contradiction. Makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Which group are you referring to?