Donald Trump and the MYTH of the "non violent" protester

The also are confirmed liars. Still spreading hate by claiming Michael Brown was murdered. They should be sued by officer Wilson for slander.

:rofl:

Fail. Funny. But a fail. It was your claim that the liberal media “Don’t have a problem with it. To them, using lasers to blind people is fine.”

Here, since you seem to have forgotten your own claim…

I looked and couldn’t find anything that supported your claim. You provided nothing to back your claim. Your claim is a complete fabrication as far as I can tell. Prove me wrong and I’ll consider your evidence. But we both know there is none, don’t we. :wink:

1 Like

So you agree with me that the liberal media does not show any concern for liberal violence? Altair is actually not an issue that anyone outside of you and this forum. Nobody else cares. But the fact the the liberal media and the DNC is silent about people trying to kill or injure cops is probably a little bigger deal than playing gotcha with Altair. Am I right?

Still waiting on the evidence that the liberal media is fine with people using lasers to blind people. Hello. Where is the evidence of this claim?

1 Like

Please show your work. We have not yet seen any evidence from you supporting your claim.

Thank you!

1 Like

That when you show up to March and see signs about weed hire supremacy or nazism then if you choose to march alongside those signs you are going to be thrown in with those people.

The company you keep.

And when ordered to disperse and you stick around with the people throwing bricks and bottles, and handheld lasers?

Well except when said people aren’t part of said group and are infiltrating said group to detract from said group’s message. You know, like White Supremacists posing as Antifa.

1 Like

No. When people start assaulting officers, you show your disapproval by confronting them or getting the hell out. Or stay and support the violence.

I’m not defending the idiots using the lasers, but none of those Federal agents would have been blinded if they weren’t here against the wishes of the local government, or you know, actually trained to deal with civil unrest. When you send CBP and ICE to do the job of the USMS and FPS, this is what you get, along with a slew of other legally questionable things. I mean they noted the protestors were mirroring tactics used in the protests in Hong Kong, but it didn’t occur to them to supply the agents with protective eyewear until after a few agents were potentially blinded. Sounds like the blind leading the blind. Literally.

2 Likes

None of those Federal agents would have been blinded if the local government had done their ■■■■■■■ job and protected the citizens and businesses they represent.

2 Likes

The Feds aren’t doing that either. Remember they’re only protecting Federal property. Wink wink. Thanks for playing.

1 Like

That’s a problem.

You seriously believe that’s behind Seattle and Portland? There have been a number of arrests made. I will be waiting anxiously to see how many turn out to be white supremacists.
And surprised if there are any.

1 Like

protest are like a pack all it takes is one person to break a window for the rest to follow.

Apples and anvils, two completely different things.

Good people showed up to protest taking down the statue, there were no good people marking side by side with the NN/WN’s.

Certainly the most violent we’ve seen in decades. We haven’t seen violence on this level since 68.

At a minimum if you provide cover for the people fomenting the violence you are complicit.

Well, not just the one that starts but the rest don’t sound like very fine people to me.