Democrats hate Jewish people

I’m not completely clear. I guess they are used interchangeably a lot. It gets a little muddled to me. I see Zionism more as the re-establishment and support of Jewish state. Where Judaism is more of the religious part. I could be wrong.

You’re welcome.

Trump will say anything if he thinks it will help him, and as president that’s pathetic and reprehensible.

Yes, they are. There is a sect of Utra Orthodox Jews who are virulent anti-Zionists.

Kinda weird that people are all up in arms about the disrespect shown towards Jewish people but were very quiet when disrespect was thrown at people of color

Does trump not know Hollyweird is 95% Jewish?

Isnt Sanders a Jew?

I guess it okay to be anti-Israel if you are Jewish.

Wonder what that group thinks of AIPAC?

Allan

The right wing protestors in Charlottesville were chanting “Jews will not replace us!” Anyone joining in that march silently was complicity in a blatant anti-Semitic protest. There were no “fine people” on that side of the rally. If they were they would have disassociated themselves from the racism and anti-Semitism of the “Unite the Right” group.

Don’t pretend to care about anti-Semitism if you refuse to recognize this.

“The [opposing political group] wants to destroy our [entire country or cherished institution thereof] because they hate our [freedom or other core value].”

There is a lot of confusion here about Jews and Israel.

There is a faction of extremely orthodox Jews who hold the Biblical view that Israel cannot be created until the Messiah comes. The Zionist movement violated that precept.

Within American Jewry there is a great deal of disagreement with the Netanyahu Regime, none of which is anti-Israel or anti-Semitic. But the American right has embraced Netanyahu, good friend to Donald Trump, and then talk as if any disagreement with Netanyahu is anti-Israel.

Netanyahu is a corrupt, cynical politician. I can see why Trump supporters would think he’s their kind of guy, but most Jews see the corruption and cynicism and hope for something better.

1 Like

It’s funny that a lot of the same people Trump is trying to appeal to here also believe that Israel will be the backdrop for Armageddon and all the Jews will be condemned to Hell.

1 Like

Not until they’ve served their purpose. :roll_eyes:

But most Muslims would deny these very same people any access what so ever to Jerusalem. Many just want them eliminated. That’s an issue that is dodged by the U.N. and the U.S. congress.

Don’t pretend to know what I’m pretending. :grin: You have no clue.

Still curious…

You don’t speak for “most Muslims”, either.

1 Like

Discuss what you wrote rather than ducking. Tell us about all the “good people” marching with the Nazis as you announce what you think all Jews should believe.

Neither do you.

Yes. Here’s an example.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/09/24/republican-lawmakers-under-fire-for-racially-insensitive-comments-after-charlotte-unrest/?utm_term=.05777de8fc36