And Ty Cobb is gone

Damn - Trump is going through lawyers faster than an 18 wheeler goes through fuel …

Maybe he just wants to trade Cobb in for a younger, hotter lawyer?

1 Like

Will this do?

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?2469799-My-advise-to-Donald-Trump&p=105156697&highlight=#post105156697

Default My advise to Donald Trump

Stick to the cause and stop allowing yourself being played.

You lose this election.....it's on YOU and no one else.

Let them trot out the women....American people see through it.

As for republicans.....lot of you are cowards. That's right cowards.

Now I know you fear libs specially after seeing those wiki leak in how corrupt they are but I want you to clean up this corruption.....not cow down to it.

As for forum libs that want to hijack this thread.....go in the corner and play with yourself.

Oct 14 2016.

I was hoping for old timey, zombie baseball heroes.

For my own reference.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?2450099-BIG-Changes-are-Coming!!&p=103706586#post103706586

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Hannity View Post
Here at the show we are all about solutions, whether we are talking about how to get people back to work, helping our nation become energy independent or helping you to navigate our website a little easier. I hope you enjoy the new site, which allows you to find the answers you need more quickly, from breaking news and midterm elections to the latest news out the Middle East. Make sure to tune in Friday, I have a surprise announcement about the new site I think you might like. Keep the feedback coming and we'll certainly do our best to make sure this is a great resource for us all to have an open, honest discussion about the topics that matter most to the future of our nation.
Thanks Hannity for the forum and allowing us to express our opinions.

As of today the number one issue is our government and threat it poses to a free society. The dangers that we are witnessing from this administration is far more dangerous then radical religious thugs in middle east. They me take our lives, but radicals in the white house can take our freedoms that the radicals with guns can only dream of.

Again thanks for this opportunity. 

Last edited by Conan; June 19th, 2014 at 1:04 pm.

I was wondering more about Rosenstein specifically, but I got some threads a little crossed here.

I first mention Rosenstein right after he selected Mueller…and how he was using Mueller to deflect and to cover up the corruption within the system.

That was around spring of 2017.

I think Sneaky can vouch for that because he was in on that discussion.

In the fall I made a thread that I’m convinces the FBI and CoJ are corrupt. At this time I’m getting 502 error when I’m doing s search.

Trump is a liar. Trump is an idiot. Trump is a con man.

How is it that appointing Mueller is covering up the “corruption” in the DoJ?

Further, isn’t it a coincidence that the second Rosenstein does something to threaten Trump, he’s all of a sudden the bad guy. Just such a coincidence.

you harp on how corrupt everyone is except the people you like.

He’s also nuts, but you covered the main points.

Oh my god…no he can’t. The constitution forbids the POTUS from burning down the justice system.

I know that makes you sad.

It’s really remarkable that you think anyone who’s opinion differs from yours is corrupt.

Something tells me you had LOTS of posts criticizing the government when Obama was president.

Seems to me your priority is clear. Making stupid posts that Trump is idiot, Trump is a liarm Trump is con man you also make other insults to distract your love for corrupt goverment.

that’s how i read it too.

And I’m still criticizing it. I also warned my follow republicans about the Patriot act did I not?

Saying it was more likely being used against conservatives then our enemies.

Or did you forget that lib?

Oh, Trump is also corrupt. He’s proven so with the legal cases he’s lost or settled.

And he’s still a liar. And an idiot. And a con man.

You’ll figure it out at some point. Might be 20 years from now though.

So, this is about your gut feelings?

Good luck with that!

It was 2014 when I tried to warn everyone then. That was as far back as I could go on that forum, was looking for older posts until that forum crashed.

So you were only concerned about the patriot act being used against conservatives?