Gov. Ron DeSantis Sends Two Planes of Illegal Aliens to Martha's Vineyard

They lack the man power…specially after putting all that money into IRS to go after their political opponents.

5 Likes

They all have Stockholm syndrome…

4 Likes

I recall several years ago, Rush Limbaugh warned that what he called “The Criminalization of Politics” was coming and would be used as a weapon by Democrats. It’s here.

9 Likes

Flamingo Dancing, Siestas in the afternoon, Bull Fights… It’s going to be GREAT!

Never Forget, MV: Diversity is Our Strength.

we talked about long before than.

This was conversation we had in 2014 with our host.

And then I went on, about weaponizationing of IRS, CoJ, CIA, NSA and corrupt FBI against their political opponents.

After that Hannity never posted on this forum that I know of…wonder why. :thinking:

2 Likes

I just hope this Martha’s Vineyard incident exposes the white limousine riding democrats for what they really are . . . two-faced lying racists.

JWK

Why is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez comfortable with filling New York City’s scarce public housing with illegal aliens when her constituent needy Citizens, including U.S. Military Veterans, are going homeless?

3 Likes

If it was a strength why is it only preached by one political side solely in the west. If it was a strength power houses like Japan and China would embrace it. It’s a leftist invention in order to try and retain division with the hopes of garnering more votes.

Those 50 migrants could have easily been taken care of by the people in Martha’s vineyard instead of sending them to areas where they cannot be taken care of. It should be relabeled to diversity is our strength unless it’s in our neighborhood if it is we are shipping them off to a military base and practice gentrification to keep them out, while preaching equality.

2 Likes

Were that a conservative Venezuelan, the word “house” would have been used a lot.

1 Like

Dunno. It seems normal to ask why the governor of Florida would use state money to get illegals from Texas and send them across the country for a joke. Seems like he could have cut the cost with locals.

Maybe one honest con will have an explanation for that.

Show us on this doll where Ron DeSantis hurt you.

2 Likes

I know the base is lapping this up, but it is entertaining watching Cruz delete texts and fall all over himself.

To make a statement…Did it work?

4 Likes

It worked beyond expectations.

3 Likes

There’s no space on the vineyard…

They have a housing crisis, dontyaknow.

4 Likes

The first four words are already unethical.

Rational human beings should be treated as an end in themselves and not as a means to something else.

Immanuel Kant.

Martha’s vineyard was not the best place he could have sent them. The only statement he’s making is a new account of right-wing depravity.

The right wing is catching up to the left in the depravity department and they don’t like it one bit.

1 Like

Why don’t conservatives care? Particularly Florida conservatives?

When has Desaintis bought them a 12k charter ticket to a vacation spot?

You’re just jealous because the very people you carry water for live in places like this and even though you have been their good and faithful servant for many years, they have never invited you to become part of their club. Haven’t even invited you for an afternoon barbeque.

A bunch of illegal aliens got there before you did and you can’t stand it!