Gov. Ron DeSantis Sends Two Planes of Illegal Aliens to Martha's Vineyard

It’s about time the Left Elite get a taste of their own medicine. Let’s hope this is just the beginning of a regular air-lift of Illegals to Democrat Playground destinations. I hope they were all provided a map to reach the sanctuary of Obama’s mansion.

7 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :grinning:

3 Likes

huge demand for Massachusetts wall building businesses

1 Like

Send few more…like dozens at least.

He should have only told them they were going to MV ,… but landed them in Honduras instead.

2 Likes

You guys don’t even see how badly you are being played, do you?

1 Like

Why don’t you tell us?

2 Likes

Why don’t you tell us rubes why we are getting played. If they volunteered to go who cares, Florida budgeted for the flights.

1 Like

lol. Volunteered.

Smith said he’s not sure that migrants they know where they are. “I believe they know they came from Texas to here. I’m not sure all of them know they’re here in Massachusetts on an Island,” he said.

how many migrants crossing the southern border want to end up in Martha’s Vineyard?

They have to sign a paper. You think they kidnapped them and sent them.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No tell us rubes how we got played

1 Like

Read this article and tell me who you think looks better - DeSatnis for putting migrants on a plan for an island 2000 miles away, or the people and churches of Martha’s Vinyard who unextanpantly found themselves hosting these migrants and are stepping up the best they can?

Why wouldn’t DeSantis call if he couldn’t handle them? Why wouldn’t he give them a heads up?

Maybe because he doesn’t care about them? He’s just looking to tickle you with a feather?

5 Likes

Oh! Well, we all know that an illegal person in a foreign land would never sign anything they didn’t want to when pressed by the authorities!

Wow, you are gullible.

2 Likes

Is that the latest talking points that were sent out?

5 Likes

apparently two plane loads.

2 Likes

I think to people of FL Desantis looks better. If the people are taking good care of them that also makes Desantis look good, he transfered them where they were welcome.

Why wouldn’t he call who? He has been harping on it for over a year. Your hate/fear of Desantis is clouding your mind do better.

3 Likes

So do you hold Biden to the same scrutiny when he has transfered thousands?

8 Likes

Well see what happens as they secretly ship em off the island.

1 Like

i think lightfoot can answer that

Call the Feds and have them arrested for illegal trafficking.

2 Likes

Oh for goodness sake…

The ENTIRE STAE OF FLORIDA couldn’t figure out how to take good care of 50 migrants.

So they put them on a plane to an island 2000 miles away and made it the problem of the local government and church there. Who stepped up…

That’s your idea of leadership? Of human kindness? ■■■?

2 Likes