Gov. Ron DeSantis Sends Two Planes of Illegal Aliens to Martha's Vineyard

Talk about gullible? You think FL only got 50?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They found 50 out of thousands that wanted to leave and he obliged. Your hatred is amazing.

7 Likes

Just a reminder - the federal government gave FL $7 Billion.

And Desantis couldn’t figure out what to do with 50 migrants.

LEADERSHIP!

1 Like

Sure sure

Good fricking lord.

How many flights full of migrants landed in the middle of the night in Florida? How many migrants have crossed the southern border that was once the most secure in decades and now magically since that buffoon Biden was sworn in has become a national disgrace and a wholly owned subsidiary of the cartels. How many residents of small communities in Texas and Arizona and Florida and other southern states have been forced to deal with this daily democrat caused nightmare.

What a ridiculous post.

This southern border national security humanitarian drug crisis is the property of liberal democrats and the dim witted mayors of sanctuary cities all over America that have been encouraging illegals to come just as long as they don’t get to close for years. Now all of the sudden a bunch of illegals are are making their way to sanctuary neighborhoods and the same leftist creeps who virtue signaled the country into this mess are getting the heebie jeebies over a few dozen people they once claimed such love for.

A bunch of damned democrats caused this nightmare…it’s time y’all did your part in solving it.

8 Likes

How many citizens of Texas, Hispanic or otherwise, want them all to wind up in Texas?

1 Like

So now you are just gonna say stuff to make yourself feel better.

I understand.

Again, the American Recovery Act gave FL 7B.

He spend a couple million sending 50 people to an island in MA.

LEADERSHIP!

3 Likes

Yeah, look, I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all to move people around. Towns can only handle so much.

But to do it without coordination, or consideration, and to do it to a tiny little island, well, it’s just a waste of money, and frankly it’s cruel. Those people are going to have to find their way off MV. At who’s expense?

It’s silly.

1 Like

I understand.

Say what you hav to say.

He spent that on FL residence. Teacher raises and bonuses to First responders. Great leadership. You deliberately missstating how many immigrants FL has taken in shows your desperation.

3 Likes

Oh hell no. Biden can fly illegals that he first let In to the country in the middle of the night and those hypocrites don’t care.

I guess it’s up to Eagle Pass Texas and the Rio Grande Sector and people in And around Yuma Arizona to deal with the couple million a year Biden’s letting in.

It’s cool for democrats to bring them here…just as long as the people who’s lives are being ruined bend over and grab their ankles and don’t complain. Maybe the people sharing their excess illegals are those fascist MAGA’s we’ve been hearing so much about.

3 Likes

How much did it cost FL to send a plane to MV?

No you don’t understand. Smartest guy in the room dummies don’t get reality at all.

Sorry…democrat dimbasses caused this problem and now are whining when others do whatever they need to to solve it.

2 Likes

Why will they have to find a way off of Matha’s Vinyard? Because the rich, wealthy people who live there and favor a free flow of people around the world don’t want them there, being eyesores and not fitting in with the culture there?

4 Likes

Yeah. I think you said millions. Where did that come from?

DeSantis doesn’t give one ■■■■ about these people.

1 Like

I think DeSantis should send couple plane loads to your city…where do you live again?

5 Likes

Bus them to his yard. Even give him a heads up. Since he is so worried about states giving notification but not the Feds.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that for Covid?

1 Like

Do your part lib and quit bitching.

2 Likes

And neither do libs…

3 Likes