Gov. Ron DeSantis Sends Two Planes of Illegal Aliens to Martha's Vineyard

Oh God no then he’d have to deal with icky people…better to just virtue signal how wise and forgiving he is.

3 Likes

Congrats?

Another idiotic post.

If you lefties that caused this problem gave a ■■■■ you wouldn’t be inviting them on a dangerous journey where they become indebted to the cartels… how many have drowned or died or suffocated in the back of a truck on the trip? How many have been raped or sold into human slavery. How many Americans have died from the drugs they smuggle into the country.

And lefties just look the other way and polish their virtuous halo’s.

Now we get to hear that DeSantis doesn’t care?

The people who don’t care are the ones who caused the southern border disaster in the first place. Liberal democrats.

3 Likes

Sending migrants to MV does nothing to solve the issues at hand.

I realize it gives you the jollies because you think it sticks it to the libs but all this stuck it to was the local MV government, the local MV churches and the migrants who are now on an island with about a months left of the tourist season.

Its idiotic.

Send them to the panhandle. Plenty of room there.

Or hell, send them anywhere, but call them first so they ar prepared.

But nah…jollies are for cruelty.

1 Like

He doesn’t. He wants your votes. And apparently ■■■■■■■ around with the lives of vulnerable people is enough to do that.

2 Likes

Because around Oct. the island virtually shuts down until the spring and there won’t be any work. The churches that are hosting them go dormant. It’s a resort island that faces a cold windy, wet winter every year. No one goes there.

One request. Please link to your concern about the cost of flying migrants by air when Biden was flying them to Florida.

4 Likes

During a press conference on Friday, Gov. Ron DeSantis, R-Florida, proposed spending $8 million to send undocumented immigrants out of Florida through contractors. He cited Martha’s Vineyard as a possible destination.

Sure. Just call us first so that we can be ready.

How about your town? You ready to do your share?

Did Biden check on the availability of towns in Texas to handle all these migrants? Seems to me more than a few local mayors have complained they are not prepared to handle this influx.

3 Likes

OK.
You too.

Except for the church that met them at the airport and made arrangements for them, and the local lib government that is working to keep them fed and housed.

Otherwise, they don’t care a lick.

My part is to be consistent and say we need to return these people to their own country. Your part is to be consistent and volunteer your sanctuary city/town to take them in.

5 Likes

Did your boy Biden for whom you voted call the people who received all the late night flights full of migrants? Did your boy mayorkas and your border czar kamala warn southern cities that hundreds and hundreds of thousands of illegals were coming to their cities…

I’m not getting my jollies…I m pissed. And I’m disgusted by pompous arrogant liberals who caused this nightmare for our country lecturing the rest of us about caring and concern and humanity.

Respectfully…screw you people. You caused this mess with your votes and your politics. Then you left it to everyone else to deal with the problem of 2 million people a year coming to America.

Spare us all your vapors over a few dozen showing up in your precious gated sanctuary communities.

Hypocrites.

7 Likes

What do you care…I’m sure they’re in good hands…right lib?

I seriously doubt he meant 8 million would be required to send those 50. Expect many more.

1 Like

Send em…Seattle is great place for em.

2 Likes

I wonder how many of them has already shipped out in dark of the night. I hope FOX has someone there to record it.

1 Like

Hypocrisy part two.

Who caused the vulnerable people to come here in the first place…how vulnerable are the American citizens who’s families have suffered from fentanyl deaths…the ranchers who’s livelihoods have been effected, the southern cities being over run.

Give us all a break…

2 Likes

I agree by the way…these people illegally here should be sent back where they came from not to the heartland.

1 Like