Gov. Ron DeSantis Sends Two Planes of Illegal Aliens to Martha's Vineyard

Nothing says “don’t come to the US” quite like paying 12k for a one way ticket to an exclusive vacation spot.

Don’t lecture me about ethics…libs are last people to preach.

As for libs feeling being hurt…good.

2 Likes

I think most Floridians think it’s money well spent.

2 Likes

I don’t have the professional credentials to deal with a take like this.

All I saw was compassionate libs taking care of them. Hugs and high fives abound.

The “illegals” are happy! They got a charter jet 99% of Floridians can’t afford to a vacation spot that 99% can’t afford.

Thanks Desaintis!

2 Likes

So much projection

2 Likes

Catching up? You set the bar, somehow cons think this exposed the “libs”

It exposed something alright, the right can’t let go of it’s grievances

It’s weird. They are literally advertising for more people to come. “Come on over! We will ship you to the nice blue states where people will clothe, feed and shelter you!”

Oh look. The party of grievance wants to complain about others voicing their grievances.

2 Likes

More projection…blinding

1 Like

Yup, that’s exactly what the left has bee doing for years. Glad you finally see it.

Hat trick, damm

Is that the new name for your balaclava?

The left is not nearly as ugly as the right no matter how desperately you on the right wish it to be so.

These stunts aren’t doing what you think it means.

2 Likes

Kamala and Joe keep talking about getting to the “root” of the border problem. The “root” problem of these illegals isn’t Abbott or DeSantis. The root problem is Biden, who inherited a much better border situation and immediately messed it up.
Stop worrying about 50 or so and worry about the hundreds of thousands.

2 Likes

I used to think that those on the left were just gullible. The past few years have disabused me of that notion.

They’re, to a man, every bit as fascistic and dictatorial as they accused Trump of being.

4 Likes

The hundreds of thousands are fine because they’re not trashing up the private island lefties hope they’re going to get invited to as a reward for their diligence.

3 Likes

Being honest with yourself doesn’t require a degree.

Sounds like I hit a nerve.

So much truth…MV had opportunity to show the world and make DeSantis look like a fool…but instead MV did exactly what DeSantis predicted they would do…ship em out ASAP.

3 Likes

That’s not what he expected them to do. He expected them not to take the at all. But they did take them.

And the “illegals” thank Desaintis for a private charter flight for 12k to a vacation spot.

Did you see all of the hugs and high fives they gave the residents of MV.

Heartwarming