Time to disband FBI and most of CoJ

I thirst for your destruction and everything you hold dear. :grin:

7 Likes

So is a newborn baby’s.

2 Likes

Really because I want to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

4 Likes

You’re mistaking a very different reaction.

2 Likes

Okay, show me where any of those agencies said anything about Russian/Trump collusion.
And did the resources from those agencies that Mueller used lie about the same?
Your blame is totally misdirected as you are instructed by the CEC.
You are getting played, and you don’t realize it.
Ha.

4 Likes

Lets recap…In Aug 2016…yes Aug 2016 I stated that they were going after Trump. This was shortly after FBI cleared their queen and months before motherjones article.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Hannity View Post
Here at the show we are all about solutions, whether we are talking about how to get people back to work, helping our nation become energy independent or helping you to navigate our website a little easier. I hope you enjoy the new site, which allows you to find the answers you need more quickly, from breaking news and midterm elections to the latest news out the Middle East. Make sure to tune in Friday, I have a surprise announcement about the new site I think you might like. Keep the feedback coming and we'll certainly do our best to make sure this is a great resource for us all to have an open, honest discussion about the topics that matter most to the future of our nation.
Thanks Hannity for the forum and allowing us to express our opinions.

As of today the number one issue is our government and threat it poses to a free society. The dangers that we are witnessing from this administration is far more dangerous then radical religious thugs in middle east. They me take our lives, but radicals in the white house can take our freedoms that the radicals with guns can only dream of.

Again thanks for this opportunity. 

Last edited by Conan; June 19th, 2014 at 1:04 pm.

This was conversation we had with our host, there was only few of us…BGG was new moderator of this forum at the time.

What do you all think was greatest threat I was talking about?

Yeah that’s right. I’ve seen this coming long before Trump came down those stairs.

The writings were on the wall long time ago.

I tried to get more of conversation but they killed the old forum before I was able to save my work.

https://m.imgur.com/MgSAafM

1 Like

Haha. Nice job cosplaying.

1 Like

Where were you guys 40-50 years ago to recap.

How man were killed at Dayton? Nine? Antifa. Of course, pro-Antifa apologists argue that it’s not an organisation with members, but a movement, thereby denying any direct responsibility for their influence on killers inspired by Antifa propaganda and attending Antifa events.

Let’s recap.
You have no proof to what you are professing.
End of story.

4 Likes

When you can prove that this was motivated by Antifa I will hear you out.
Otherwise it is a moot point.
I believe that this was just another sick person who needed help and those around him didn’t recognize the signs.
It happens.
And I also believe that there was no political motive here.
But uniformity we will never know.

1 Like

Dude was on a lot of drugs according to autopsy

1 Like

Didn’t hear that. But it might help to explain.
Just another brick in the wall.
Film at eleven.

Alcohol, anti anxiety meds, cocaine…

Thanks…finally some appreciation for creativity. :wink:

Of course. There’s no way that wasn’t in jest.

1 Like

High as a kite.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1162090089553584132?s=21

2 Likes

What?

The baby is corrupt and thinks it’s above the law.

1 Like