And Ty Cobb is gone

No Conan. He can’t burn down or bring down the DOJ. He is only a temporary elected servent not a King. Thats how the system works.

1 Like

Since 2014? You’re still incredibly green when it comes to the “Gov is Corrupt” movement. You have centuries to go there bud.

2 Likes

So Trump loses Cobb and picks up a Clinton Crime Family lawyer.

That is hilarious.

:laughing:

2 Likes

Some would call that delicious irony.

1 Like

So the real power is non elected officials like Rosenstein…who doesn’t even answer to congress in timely manner.

Is that what you want?

I’ve been warning and telling people on Hannity forum since April 2006.

Are you denying that?

I’m not denying anything of what you said. I’m just saying you’re late to the party. A novice as some would say.

This Republican Congress isn’t interested in justice. Theyre not interested in rooting out corruption. They’re interested in revenge against their political opponents, punishing those who dare threaten Trump and protecting their party at all costs.

You’re a smart guy Conan. Don’t pretend you don’t get it.

2 Likes

Congress whether you like it or not does have to face the American people…unlike authoritarians within our goverment bureaucracy,

I’m more comfortable with people committed to justice than to reelection. Especially when you have mobs of people chanting for the imprisonment of political opponents.

1 Like

That’s you. You aren’t the final arbiter.

Says the libs that fully supported Obama abuse of power…and very same lib that wants to over turn elected president because he isn’t kissing libs asses.

And now that we have his better qualities out of the way … :grin:

I don’t defend abuses of power. I just don’t agree with your theories of what actually happened. If I thought you were correct about what you allege, I’d be right there with you.

But I don’t because the evidence just doesn’t support it. Certainly not to the alarming extent you want us to believe. On some level, I think you know that.

I never have supported “over turning” any elected president, not yet. If he is found to have committed crimes sufficent to justify impeachment, which I think is extremely unlikely but still possible, then he needs to be dealt with appropriately. Thankfully there’s a system for that. One with checks and balances.

He gets it, and he agrees with it.

All he wants is petty revenge against the GOP’s opponents. He hasn’t made any secret of that for a long time now.

Ty Cobb, the Georgia Peach, was quite simply the greatest player who ever lived. He died July 17th, 1961.

Why would it scare me?just because you went full in with trump doesn’t make it true

But Trump is not paying for all of his lawyers. The campaign is.

So…it’s still money management.

Ah there it is…he did it too defense…