Yet Another Covid Thread

You assert I have advocated not getting vaccinated unless you’ve already had covid. That is not true and I would appreciate you retracting that assertion.

JWK

You assert I was referring to you in any of the linked threads. That is not true and I would appreciate you retracting that assertion.

Insert random image.

1 Like

Why then did you provide links to my threads, with respect to the assertion?

JWK

The content of the linked thread.

1 Like

Like it or Lump it. Mad scientists at work

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=616723721648ca3e2518c31e

:roll_eyes:

Did you miss that part of what you quoted which states the following?: Everyone must make these choices for themselves.

Additionally, I have repeatedly stated the choice should be made by one’s doctor and their patient. I never advocated not getting the vaccine, e.g.:
link
The decision to get the vaccine ought to be between the individual and their doctor.

link
As I have repeatedly stated, only a doctor and their patient are in a position to decide whether or not the use of the covid vaccine is beneficial.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

Nope. Question was who has advocated not getting vaccinated. That was in context of people who would rather be treated for COVID than prevent it. That poster advocated exactly that. For himself.

“For himself”. Exactly!

So, what exactly was your point?

JWK
The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

Someone on here advocated getting COVID over the vaccine.

:roll_eyes:

Advocated? Or did the poster express their personal choice?

JWK

Self-advoate. Self-advocacy. These may be new terms to some. Or some would rather question the definition of a simple word than concede someone would prefer to get COVID over vaccinated. Even though they expressly state so.

Whatever. No amount of italics, bold, large font sizes or emojis will change that. It won’t make me care either.

3 Likes

perhaps you should read them again, everything in them references those who have already had covid not needing a vaccine. not that the unvaccinated who have not had covid shouldn’t.

Well, isn’t that special? Originally it was “advocated”, now it’s “self-advocate”. You really are the inventive one. Aren’t you?

JWK

As predicted. Not very inventive.

1 Like

Yup! “Self-advocate” is beyond inventive . . .

JWK

Luckily even if people don’t own a dictionary, definitions are freely available on the internet.

Advocate:
a person who argues for or supports a cause or policy

True or false, @vksintx repeatedly argues against vaccination and in favor of treatment. He advocates against vaccination in favor of treatment.

Sure, you’ll disagree, throw in some stock photo, clip art, or emoji. Thankfully pictures of rolling eyes and facepalms don’t change reality or make a point. The words of the poster do.

1 Like