The current state of COVID nationally

Who’s demanding zero covid? I’m not. But I think that there are a lot of school systems not doing enough to mitigate the spread…

Don’t forget the teachers and ancillary staff who will be at schools as well.

less than 3% of hospitalizations. its nothing. may as well say 300K kids caught a cold.

1 Like

and according to the cdc kids still rarely pass covid to adults, and if the parrents get vaxinated, no problem, if not, their problem

1 Like

That has been the reality since May 2020.

You will be cared for.

Rarely does not mean never, Therefore, an adult (e,g, a teacher) who contracted COVID-19 from a kid is able to pass COVID-19 to others.

…and I’ll never understand that. China and Fauci getting off scot free.

Hopefully that will change after the midterms.

When your on the wrong side of a debate…blame Fauci

1 Like

Fauci was instrumental in the very creation of this virus…and chose to do so, even though President Obama ordered it stopped here in the US. He weighed out what he believed would be gained by doing this vs the risk and his decision was to proceed. That decision cost the lives of millions and economically, trillions upon trillions of dollars…not to mention the mental stress upon the entire world. Now wake up.

I am sure you have a verifiable link to what you just said. I’d like to read that for myself.

no, it means rarely, as in the teacher should be vaccinated and then there’s little to worry about.

Dude like I said before but you ignored. That is a percentage, of course the percentage is higher among kids. They are not vaccinated like most adults. I will ask you again. What is the total number difference between last year and this year?

1 Like

What else can we apply that to?

argued that the benefits of gain-of-function research are worth the increased risk of a potential pandemic-causing lab accident.

Fauci Argued Benefits of Gain-of-Function Research Outweighed Pandemic Risk in 2012 Paper (msn.com)

3 Likes

Uhmmm…Thanks…That does put Fauci in a whole new light for me. I had not seen that before. I am disheartened to actually read that in 2017 he essentially green lighted this kind of research to take place. I had heard people jabbering about it…but this is the first time I have actually read it.

We cannot say for sure that this research is the reason why we live in a pandemic, but it really stops and makes me think.

I apologize for what I have said before. Had you posted this before @Smyrna ? I am kind of upset I had not seen this before.

2 Likes

Some neighbors and I were comparing our smallpox vaccination scars.

Those were the days…

1 Like

If they were treated appropriately they would not need hospitalization, or at least it would be a VERY small percentage.

Yes, notice that they never say how many of the children’s hospital beds are from COVID patients. As noted in an earlier thread, there are other infections that are filling beds as well.

They note that CDC has only been monitoring children’s COVID hospitalizations for about a year so there is no data for the first wave.

This propaganda appears to be in preparation for forced vaccination of small children, who have the least risk from COVID with vaccines that do little to prevent infection. The likely result may be more children’s deaths from the vaccines than from the disease, but it is all good to satisfy the teacher’s unions and drug companies.

1 Like

They never say how they are treating covid patients. If they gave the protocol of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, zinc, vitamins C and D, quercetin, with steroids and antibiotics as needed, most wouldn’t need to be hospitalized or only briefly and outcomes would be much better.