WSJ: Army Prepared to Move Col. Vindman and family to a secure location

Political kabuki

Yes everyone is glued to this. lol

1 Like

Damn…did they prepare to move General Flynn too or was he…different?

1 Like

What did he witness?

Moved him to jail.

fighting terrorists…wasn’t he retired by the time he built a fence?

Patton??? My father used to talk about how Patton would line up a dozen jeeps and come up to the front lines for a quick visit in France. And then leave. The dust would attract German attention and the GI’s would get shelled for 24 hours while Patton was comfortably back at base.

In a military hospital back in the States, in December 1945, going through eleven surgeries to address leaving the Battle of the Bulge with a 60% disability, my father was in a ward when Armed Forces Radio announced Patton’s auto accident and how every soldier is praying for him. My Dad told me the GI in the next bed said, “Yeah, they’re all praying he will die.”

Patton. Some people served with him. Some people saw the movie.

Like Lt. Col. Vindman, my father had a Combat Infantry Badge and a Purple Heart Those are signs of a person who deserves respect, not mockery.

6 Likes

His kids being harmed? Crazy I know huh…caring about ones kids and wife.
Makes them almost human.

Don’t soldiers wear body armor? Don’t soldiers sleep at secured bases? Don’t soldiers hide behind cover during gunfire? If soldiers were never afraid, there wouldn’t be PTSD.

Don’t like Patton? Ok, Boykin

Don’t like ludicrous comparisons, actually.

What kids?

Did Vindman say this?

Vindman testified that he told Sondland “it was inappropriate and we were not going to get involved in any investigations.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/11/18/who-is-alexander-vindman-why-does-his-public-testimony-matter/%3FoutputType=amp

Vindman is a serving officer as noted in prior posts. If the Army has decided to bring he and his family within the secure confines of base I’m sure he will comply without hesitation. Being ordered to base would look messy.

:rofl:

I find it amusing if they are talking to themselves.

You guys are going to be so shocked when Trump serves 5 more years. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No I won’t. Your skills at mind-reading are clearly not up to the task at hand…

2 Likes

So what! I have a purple heart and a Combat Action badge.

He’s blowing wind up our skirts with his opinion that means nothing to us, someone needs to tell the disrespectful turd to read the transcript again!

1 Like

I am so your post is false. I would also point out that D Trump has said he was watching it.