WSJ: Army Prepared to Move Col. Vindman and family to a secure location

Sure you do.:rofl:

Twitter opinions.

Leg…

Did he? Is this Wapo article accurate?

Please… Like he’s important enough.

Great thread. A bunch of “patriots” questioning the manhood of an Army veteran while denigrating his service medals. Classy!

5 Likes

Always good to see where people stand.

Maybe he doesn’t want the opportunity to do so. Maybe he wants his family away from the battlefield.

Ok, if you say so.

There is no one person that is above being thrown under the bus. No occupation they have that wont be used against them

There is nothing new or alarming about trying to discredit a witness in a legal (or political) proceeding. In fact, it’s a trial attorney’s duty to do so. That’s how it’s done.

But when partisan politicians do it, it’s damned unsightly.

He turned on his CinC.

1 Like

It’s alright to talk trash about ex military men now?
Patton a man that served honorably.
I believe your partisan side is showing after you carried on about some people disliking John Mccain for things he did after he was no longer in the service. And how your carrying on about what an up standing man Col Vidman is.
I guess the only good service man are the ones that agree with you the rest are just trash.
Always good to see where people stand. And it looks to me that after what you wrote you don’t have much ground to stand on.

2 Likes

Always has been.

https://twitter.com/therickwilson/status/1196971043161661442?s=21

I strenuously object to your dragging busses through the mud. These people are being thrown under a golf cart.

2 Likes

I was reporting two soldiers’ opinions of their commanding officer. If you think all soldiers walk around in awe of their commanders, you are entitled to that opinion.

If it’s politically expedient: you bet.

1 Like

More accurately, he turned on the head of the Republican Party.

Not on this site it hasn’t.