Why straight pride event are stupid

Do you have any valid stats on that? Seems like enough time has passed.

He needs to say that.

WHATABOUTISM! WHATABOUTISM! WHATABOUTISM!

1 Like

It’s hell being a straight white male in England.I waited years before I told anybody I was attracted to females,the prejudice and loss of opportunities that this led to is hard to cope with.

Yes they are.

Not true.

Yes they are.

ONE is enough.

When are they going to catch a break.

An assertion has been made by the Canadian that holding hands, per se, is criminalized in Russia. Of course, two homosexers violating the law through more intimate public display will say “but we were just holding hands”. So I am not so gullible as to think there was no other reason for charging them with a violation. Especially in the cities, Russia has international visitors. Holding hands among men is not deemed a homosexual display in various cultures in other countries. I am sure Russian authorities take that into account.

If the Canadian or you want to pretend that the mere act - devoid of other displays of affection - is criminalized there, produce the police reports from Russia that document that. Otherwise… it is an unproven assertion intended to nullify the protection of children.

Holding hands in public is not indoctrination?

If it doesn’t apply to you personally then don’t apply it to you personally.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why would I usurp the prerogative of parents in establishing local and state laws? In San Francisco, they may choose to let NAMBLA run their schools. In other cities they may choose laws more consistent with chastity for children.

If you are broadcasting and advertising your sexuality - regardless of what it is - you might experience that.

I have never felt the need to put my sexual choices on a resume… or to join clubs at work that celebrate my sexual choices. If a heterosexual man does that - publically announces and publically celebrates that at work - maybe he simply needs to take responsibility for the consequences… whatever they may be. Fact is… (remember this was once the gay battle cry from SJWs) … what takes place in the bedroom is nobody else’s business.

Well yes and no.

Ultimately anal sex itself carries some risks if it’s not performed properly. Tearing, prolapse, those sorts of things.

But yes in terms of disease transmission if the two men are both clean and committed then neither one will get any sort of VD.

How though?

Well, President Trump did say he was an extremely stable genius.

All sex poses some risk… to be considered “dangerous”… the argument would need to be that such risk is unreasonably high or it has to have a very high likelihood of causing harm. Outside of rape, anal sex isn’t dangerous. More dangerous than vaginal intercourse, yes… but not likely to lead to serious injury between two consensual, non-promiscuous adults.

I myself was called an “aberrant individual” by a psychology professor because I consistently aced his exams and even identified his own mistakes in writing the exams.

It simply means … not in the norm.