Why is Michael Flynn gathering so much support/sympathy from conservative figures?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. All of your conspiracies will be proven true… tomorrow.

…the absolute travesties of injustices committed by our institutions that are supposed to be above politics…are now being sued.

He pleaded guilty and took a pardon.

The FBI planned on speaking with him, without his lawyer present to purposefully entrap him…according to their own emails. It was all about removing Trump. Now ask yourself, why did he plead guilty? Did the FBI in any way threaten his son? Now let’s watch this unfold together. I’ve had to witness bull feces Russian collusion that lasted for years, a bull feces Mueller investigation that took a year, two impeachments based on bull feces, a J6 committee that’s lasted years, enacted based on the lies of officers being murdered by Trump supporters who beat Officer Sicknick to death with a fire extinguisher. You keep swallowing what the left is feeding. Me…I’m hoping to see the daylight of truth.

He pleaded guilty because he did not have the money to fight the govt.

2 Likes

No my friend. That happened some time back and is still happening. Catch up. :sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

Did he make any of your allegations a part of the fact pattern presented in his complaint?

Actually, I found this article from May '22. Michael Flynn Gonna Sue Merrick Garland For Malicious Prosecution, You Bet - Above the Law

So this has been floating around for almost a year. It will not happen.

I’m no lawyer, but I would think once he pleaded guilty and then took the pardon, it would be hard to sue.

Key words- he pleaded guilty AND took the pardon.

Yes, another victim of the corrupt FBI.

I don’t think so.

OK- I found it- here’s where he went wrong: June 6, 12, 2019: Flynn fires his legal team and hires attorney Sidney Powell to represent him.

2 Likes

PBS and Newsweek pushed Russian collusion lies knowing it was fake. So, they are not trust worthy. They helped cover up the laptop also. They are disinformation.

2 Likes

Mike was going to hurt the MIC, so the left had to stop him…

Why’d Trump fire him?

What difference does it make? He was entrapped by the FBI. Why do you support the MIC and corrupt FBI?

Not the laptop again.

:rofl:

The Statute of Limitations for the FTCA is two years.

But you guys keep that faith alive. Any day now.

2 Likes

Yes,I know all that being wrong over and over makes people want to forget the past, but that’s how reasonable people learn. There was tons more lies than just the laptop, but that one had all the players from fake news to the corrupt federal intel community lying and interfering in the pres. election.

That’s how much they feared Trump. Now the left protects their corruption.

1 Like

So are you saying that he lied to Mueller about a lot of stuff, but was caught by trickeration, so it’s OK? Because as we noted before, he pleaded guilty and took a pardon.